Curtis Stone entrees on Regal

amanda384

Does the Regal Princess still have the 3 Curtis Stone entrees on every Caribbean sailing? I saw that they didn't have them on the Baltic menus but haven't seen any recent Caribbean ones yet this season. I'm not wild about them and was hoping they would bring back the more extensive "Always Available" menu.

Interesting...we were on the 10/7 sailing, and the Curtis Stone entrees were not on our menus. We ate in the dining room four of the seven nights.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Cindy,

They were on there for our sailing (10/7/17) but easy to miss. They were at the very bottom of the menu. I thought it was just a menu footnote at first!

I had the pork belly dish one night and that was super yummy. I also had the seafood stew which was ok. I'm not a big fan of mussels. Can't remember what the third menu item was. I probably missed it too! And maybe they were featured on the nights you didn't eat in the MDR.

Melissa

Hi Cindy,

They were on there for our sailing (10/7/17) but easy to miss. They were at the very bottom of the menu. I thought it was just a menu footnote at first!

I had the pork belly dish one night and that was super yummy. I also had the seafood stew which was ok. I'm not a big fan of mussels. Can't remember what the third menu item was. I probably missed it too! And maybe they were featured on the nights you didn't eat in the MDR.

Melissa

Maybe we missed them, but we specifically looked for them since we had enjoyed them before. Oh well, it’s not like we went hungry![emoji23]

Maybe we missed them, but we specifically looked for them since we had enjoyed them before. Oh well, it’s not like we went hungry![emoji23]

I missed them so many times before. Glad I got to try the pork belly.

You're right! I never went hungry either!;p