Harmony and Mariner to Port Canaveral

skyking

This story is 2 days old, and I searched and saw nothing here, but Harmony is replacing Oasis in May of 2019 and Mariner is replacing Majesty. This is huge news for Port Canaveral, and mods if I missed a post on this please merge. Thanks!

My wife and I are excited about this . Huge for area. Biggest question what happens to majesty? Isn’t she getting a lengthy refurb in 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The article does not say, but it does mention that the Mariner will be coming off a 100 million upgrade before she arrives back home in PC.

Apparently, the Navigator will replace the Mariner in Miami in May, 2019 and the Mariner will move to Port Canaveral. I thought this was rather puzzling since the Mariner and the Navigator are nearly identical ships. Wouldn't it be simpler and more efficient to just leave the Mariner where it is (or where it will be starting in the summer of 2018) and move the Navigator to Port Canaveral?

I am excited as well as I love the short M-F run to Coco Cay... Mariner will be nice for this trip. Also, I really want to know where Majesty is going. It's in refurb in just a couple months, which makes it seem it would not be transferred/sold... but I guess it still could be.

I am excited as well as I love the short M-F run to Coco Cay... Mariner will be nice for this trip. Also, I really want to know where Majesty is going. It's in refurb in just a couple months, which makes it seem it would not be transferred/sold... but I guess it still could be.

Could be staying and running Cuba runs with key west

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Apparently, the Navigator will replace the Mariner in Miami in May, 2019 and the Mariner will move to Port Canaveral. I thought this was rather puzzling since the Mariner and the Navigator are nearly identical ships. Wouldn't it be simpler and more efficient to just leave the Mariner where it is (or where it will be starting in the summer of 2018) and move the Navigator to Port Canaveral?

Nothing is simple in the world of RC.

Doing a happy dance to get Mariner and Harmony so close to home! I will always have fond memories of Majesty and the rest of the Sovereign class (especially Monarch), but Mariner will become my new home away from home for quick getaways. Thank you Royal Caribbean.