Suite Question - Pre Cruise

mdv31616

It's been a few years since I've booked a suite. We are on the 12/2 sailing on the Summit in a Sky Suite. Will I receive a call from Celebrity in the next few days as a courtesy pre board? Seems as if they used to. My travelling companion drinks NA beer and wine. I heard that they will stock Michael's Club with something other than O'Douls if you ask. Who should I ask pre board. Thanks.

It's been a few years since I've booked a suite. We are on the 12/2 sailing on the Summit in a Sky Suite. Will I receive a call from Celebrity in the next few days as a courtesy pre board? Seems as if they used to. My travelling companion drinks NA beer and wine. I heard that they will stock Michael's Club with something other than O'Douls if you ask. Who should I ask pre board. Thanks.

Usually it is CS and above who are contacted by the shoreside concierge, but you never know you may get a call. This is usually about your preferred room bar set up, only of relevance to RS and PH really. We have never requested pre cruise specific items to be in Michael’s Club.

Once you board if you go to Michael’s Club and speak to the bar tender if they have your favourite tipple on board they will arrange for it to be in Michael’s waiting for you. Last cruise I asked for a specific brand of sherry first day which they didn’t have but it was there the next day!

If you have any other room requests on boarding just speak to your butler. If you have any ship wide requests (bridge tour etc.) just chat to the Michael’s Club host.

Have a wonderful cruise!

I agree that you are more likely to receive a class if you are sailing in the higher-end suites.

However, we have made requests for our preferred beverage in Michael's Club when we have had contact pre-cruise. It is always easier for the crew to be able to stock up at their leisure than when someone requests something the do not have, especially in the first few busy days of a cruise.

I agree that you are more likely to receive a class if you are sailing in the higher-end suites.

However, we have made requests for our preferred beverage in Michael's Club when we have had contact pre-cruise. It is always easier for the crew to be able to stock up at their leisure than when someone requests something the do not have, especially in the first few busy days of a cruise.

I’ll remember that for next cruise, it isn’t something we have ever thought to do...

You can contact the Michael's Club concierge or suite manager on Summit pre-cruise to arrange any special requests. A few weeks ago Anastasia was the concierge when we were on Summit.

Try this address:

sm_michael'sclubconcierge@celebrity.com

I’ll remember that for next cruise, it isn’t something we have ever thought to do...

I learned this from our butler on our first cruise after there was pre-cruise contact. He was so grateful for the work he had been saved knowing how we liked the suite set up. I realised it must be just the same for the bar staff in Michaels.