Great Deal on Celebrity Infinity Aquaclass Next November

chefjrd

My best deal so far on Celebrity is an 11 night AQ1 stateroom onboard Summit for £509 ($671) inc taxes and fees with a classic beverage pack thrown in.

Not sure if I will ever beat that deal, but I'll certainly try.

Oh yeah, as its part of a back to back we got £64 ($84) discount too.

It's much harder to score deals on suites than it used to be though.

My best deal so far on Celebrity is an 11 night AQ1 stateroom onboard Summit for £509 ($671) inc taxes and fees with a classic beverage pack thrown in.

Not sure if I will ever beat that deal, but I'll certainly try.

Oh yeah, as its part of a back to back we got £64 ($84) discount too.

It's much harder to score deals on suites than it used to be though.

Oh, wow. That's nice. Got any details? Is it upcoming or past?

I sure wish I could find that offer....tried a few web sites and nothing special popped up.

Just got this great rate for my whole family. I used used the high volume online TA (6 letters) that a lot of people here use (not the compete one).

Final price in Aqua for 2 people $1079 including alcoholic beverages package and free gratuities. Total Price for 2 in OV $869 (same perks). Also, anyone under 21 gets nonalcoholic bev package).

Thanks so much to the OP!! Gotta love Cruise Critic!

Andrea:D

Oh, wow. That's nice. Got any details? Is it upcoming or past?

Summit 12 th December.

The prices crashed to ridiculous levels after final payment date due to issues travelling to San Juan.

Pricing has since bounced as they've sold more rooms but prices are still very low.

Insides could have been had on both our 10 and 11 day sailings for as little as £255 per person including taxes and port fees at one point. Ocean view rooms which included drunks packages were just over £300. Crazy! I'd have been happy paying double on the deal we got.

Yes, Celebrity's website was much more expensive. We are FL residents, but that didn't change the price on the website. We haven't cruised Celebrity before either. We went through one of those websites that cruise TAs can compete for your business. The website compiles each TAs price quotes and you can choose one that offers the best price/perks.

A

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you please send me the website you used? Jean2352atgmaildotcom

I saw that also but when I selected a cabin the price jumped by the end of the booking process total was over $1600.

I'm thinking the $444 was a mistake.

Nope, price stayed low after I selected a stateroom and beyond. :confused:

Just got this great rate for my whole family. I used used the high volume online TA (6 letters) that a lot of people here use (not the compete one).

Final price in Aqua for 2 people $1079 including alcoholic beverages package and free gratuities. Total Price for 2 in OV $869 (same perks). Also, anyone under 21 gets nonalcoholic bev package).

Andreaclear.png?emoji-grin-1677

This is the same TA website that I was checking on. Too bad that we can't take advantage of such a good deal, though. :(

Ditto. Just booked same deal same online TA (that I've used many times before). These are apparently rooms they bought in bulk, which explains why this price isn't appearing anywhere else.

They do have an upcoming promotion starting Monday that could have added $300 per cabin OBC and free wi-fi for $300 additional. But there were only three of these cabins remaining, so I pulled the trigger now.

The only thing I'm worried about is the cost of airfare. This is Thanksgiving week, so airfares could be outrageous. We won't know yet since it is more than a year away. My wife said worse case we will have to do back to back cruises.

Edited by publicpersona

Ditto. Just booked same deal same online TA (that I've used many times before). These are apparently rooms they bought in bulk, which explains why this price isn't appearing anywhere else.

They do have an upcoming promotion starting Monday that could have added $300 per cabin OBC and free wi-fi for $200 additional. But there were only three of these cabins remaining, so I pulled the trigger now.

The only thing I'm worried about is the cost of airfare. This is Thanksgiving week, so airfares could be outrageous. We won't know yet since it is more than a year away. My wife said worse case we will have to do back to back cruises.

You could install an app like Hopper or Skyscanner and watch fares for when you want to fly.

MDW nixed the idea of sailing next Thanksgiving week. I perused the c-n-m website (the website that the competing site takes you to) and was able to get the same great deal on the Dec. 3 sailing. Will be our first time in aqua class.

I noticed that the cabins are all on deck 9, just under the pool deck and reviews of these rooms complain about noise from above. Also, these rooms are right under the overhang. Neither of these are a deal breaker for us.

Congratulations to the OP for finding a terrific deal. Just proves my long-time advice here on CC which is that folks should shop around, among reputable high volume cruise/travel agencies, for each and every cruise. There are some amazing deals out there for nearly every cruise line. We have long been mystified why some folks refuse to spend a few minutes shopping around.....but each to their own,

Hank

I should have added that some of you might recall when LLP (Celebrity's CEO) said she was going to end these kind of great deals because she thought that Celebrity was selling cruises at too low a price for the quality that is provided. At the time I said (here on CC) that there was no way Celebrity would be able to fill their ships at the high prices being asked for many cruises.

When you snag AQ2 for under $100 a day (a lot lower when you net the OBCs) that is just fantastic. It also shows that Celebrity might be running into price resistance at their regular pricing and are now being forced to adjust. But even I am surprised that they are selling AQ at that price, this far in advance.

Hank

I should have added that some of you might recall when LLP (Celebrity's CEO) said she was going to end these kind of great deals because she thought that Celebrity was selling cruises at too low a price for the quality that is provided. At the time I said (here on CC) that there was no way Celebrity would be able to fill their ships at the high prices being asked for many cruises.

I laughed at her comments at the time because of the blatant arrogance. It's the market that determines cruise pricing, just like everything else. Not the CEO of one company!

On this sailing, an A2 is the cheapest balcony and it includes a beverage package.

Browsing the other site that I booked on...

If you are willing to cruise the following cruise on Nov. 24, you could get an oceanview for $329pp ($870.24 total for 2 including taxes and fees) and get free grats + 1 perk -- concierge for $424 on the same cruise. Could do a B2B pretty cheaply.

On my Dec 3 cruise, I got an A2 with free grats + $100 OBC + 1 perk (chose $300 OBC) for $444 pp ($1068 total). May apply to other sailings (just haven't checked).

Thank you for the heads up on this one. I just booked B2B cruises in Aqua Class! I combined a 4 day and a 5 day cruise which is still much less expensive than the other cruises. Nine days in aqua class..... yeah!

We booked b2b also. 11/15 and11/19/2018 on the Infimily. Booked an A1as an upgrade from A2 as a Captain’s Club member. $350 OBC on each cruise and Class Beverage Pkg for $15 pp per day. $2,349,60 total for 2 people for 9 Days in an A1 stateroom. Sweet!

See you in Blu.

When you snag AQ2 for under $100 a day (a lot lower when you net the OBCs) that is just fantastic. It also shows that Celebrity might be running into price resistance at their regular pricing and are now being forced to adjust. But even I am surprised that they are selling AQ at that price, this far in advance.

Hank

Keep in mind that these are NOT Celebrity prices. The price for these cabins on these sailings on the Celebrity web site are almost 2X the prices quoted here. Dont know how these TA's can afford to sell these A2 cabins so cheaply.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to let everyone know that this great price is still available, though I see a lot of the rooms have been grabbed. I just added the November 24th sailing in the same Aquaclass cabin that I have on my 19th sailing for about $100 more than I paid for the 19th. It’s a ways off but I can’t wait for this b2b cruise! Over the course of 10 days we have almost $1000 OBC to use too.