Jewel of the seas Deck 11 cabins

dcfire

The deck plan shows 12 cabins on Deck 11 Starboard side forward. Were these added during the 2016 refit? I am not finding any information about them. I would like hear about them.

We stayed in 1158 right after the refit. They are just a regular balcony cabin but the location is great. As there are only a few cabins there is no passing traffic, you only need to go there if you live there. You are not trying to negotiate hazards in the hallway ( only your stewards trolley, not lots,). No noise from above. Very convenient for the spa and indoor pool. We would have one again.

We stayed in 1158 right after the refit. They are just a regular balcony cabin but the location is great. As there are only a few cabins there is no passing traffic, you only need to go there if you live there. You are not trying to negotiate hazards in the hallway ( only your stewards trolley, not lots,). No noise from above. Very convenient for the spa and indoor pool. We would have one again.

I fully agree and would also book a cabin at deck 11 anytime again. Only thing to keep in mind in case it is important to someone, the balconies have less privacy and more exposure to sun since there is no roof and direct view from deck 12 jogging track when looking down from the railing