Please help with a question about room 1854 on Liberty.

Ladysilver

Panoramic room 1854 on the Liberty is listed as a Suite on the RC website. Can someone please tell me if I would get double points if I book this room? Thanks! :)

Here is what the website says:

One Cruise Point for each completed night of sailing and an extra Cruise Point per night when you purchase and sail in suite accommodations (categories RL, RS, PS, SL, TS, TL, A1, A2, A3, CL, OL, OS, OT, OP, FS, GL, GP, GS, GB, GT, JS, J1, J3, J4, VT, VP, VO, VS, L1, L2) and/or sail in any category and pay a single pricing type for double occupancy staterooms. All other rates including Travel Agent rates are excluded from single price type extra point promotion. Cruisetours are included as an additional night per each day on the cruise tour. Points will be awarded by rate paid not rate berthed, for example, in the instance of an upgrade from an outside to a suite category.

On 5/16/18, the Family Panoramic Ocean View cabin (PF) changes to Ocean View Panoramic Suite (VP), which will then be a Suite (like a Junior Suite) with 2X points.

So I guess it depends on when you sail as to whether you get extra points or not.

On 5/16/18, the Family Panoramic Ocean View cabin (PF) changes to Ocean View Panoramic Suite (VP), which will then be a Suite (like a Junior Suite) with 2X points.

So I guess it depends on when you sail as to whether you get extra points or not.

Thanks! That would be a nice surprise! :D

• 3 months later...

I am booked on this same category VP in June on the Adventure. It is new room after drydock this January. I am curious about the suite level. when I booked I was told robes in room, gold card and double points. Online there was some confusion, and frankly I am not certain as the agents I spoke to did not seem super sure, and were always checking with higher-ups when I asked. Since I booked under those terms, I really hope they stick. Best of luck on your cruise!

I am booked on this same category VP in June on the Adventure. It is new room after drydock this January. I am curious about the suite level. when I booked I was told robes in room, gold card and double points. Online there was some confusion, and frankly I am not certain as the agents I spoke to did not seem super sure, and were always checking with higher-ups when I asked. Since I booked under those terms, I really hope they stick. Best of luck on your cruise!

It will most likely be a silver card like the JS. Double points and robes.

Sent from my iPad using Forums