Does the pub crawl still exist on NCL?

jdvmd

It's been a couple of years since we have sailed NCL but I don't remember it being offered for quite a while? Correct?

I agree with OldGoat61 that you need to check your Roll Call and see if someone there is organizing one.

I understand that a roll call can organize a pub crawl. I am referring to the official NCL Pub Crawl - you paid a set amount and then participated for approximately one hour, drinking at five or six different bars on the ship. They were very popular but I seem to remember something about NCL not having these anymore because of liability issues.

I️ remember the NCL sponsored Pub Crawl as an at sea activity. Did it 4-5 years ago, cost was approximately $25.00. NCL guide led the group to 8-10 bars, doing some sort of contest or game at each venue.

Probably became less popular when NCL began offering the Ultimate Beverage Package.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I understand that a roll call can organize a pub crawl. I am referring to the official NCL Pub Crawl - you paid a set amount and then participated for approximately one hour, drinking at five or six different bars on the ship. They were very popular but I seem to remember something about NCL not having these anymore because of liability issues.

I've never seen a Pub Crawl sponsored by NCL. They sponsor martini tastings, beer tastings, etc.

I remember a pub crawl on the Pride of America back in 2007. It was sponsored by NCL and I believe cost $25 pp. It was fun! I am willing to bet that like another poster mentioned, due to the UBP, there is really no demand for a pub crawl anymore. You could always make your own, bring new "friends" you make at each bar with you to the next. :D

We also did a pub crawl on the POA but our last two cruise none. I had read that the cruise line no longer organize them due to people getting too drunk and stupid!

Our roll call is organizing one for our upcoming cruise, we all have the UBP so it should be easy!

It's been a couple of years since we have sailed NCL but I don't remember it being offered for quite a while? Correct?

This might be a reason why NCL stopped the 'Pub Crawls'

http://www.cruiselawnews.com/2011/06/articles/rape-1/pub-crawl-on-the-norwegian-sun-ends-with-rape-allegation-against-ncl/

I read this a while back, I cannot confirm or deny the validity of this allegation.