Explore 4 Complimentary Signature Beverage Package

scotlandyard1985

What happens if you order a drink that is $12 for example? Are you charged just for $4 or the entire $12?

If you order a drink that costs more than $9, then you pay full price, but it does not count against your 15 drinks/day limit on the Signature Beverage Package.

I'm not sure it matters if both partners have the package (which they must if sharing a room) whose card is used or who is actually drinking the drinks. You get 30 drinks between the two of you per day. There is no bottom line difference to HAL so I'm not sure why they would care.

Totally agree, and this makes the most (common) sense; both to HAL and their guests.

I would love it if my husband could take both our cards and get pre-dinner drinks for us while I get ready for the evening.

So would I.. This is not allowed either?

I take my wife's card and order my drink and her's. Never a problem. My drink is a double, and no problem there either, it just counts a 2 of my 15 for the day.

You can get 1 liter bottles of water at any bar. We get a couple, one for the room, and one for our shore excursion the next day. We get our fridge emptied on the first day, and keep the water cold in there.

• 1 year later...

sorry if this is a repeat question - we have the explore 4 promotion for an upcoming cruise.  2 adults, and 2 kids (13,14) - for the beverage package, do all 4 of us receive it or just guest 1,2 -- and 3,4 (kids) we'd have to purchase a package for if we want/need too.

tia

1 hour ago, jschwa said:

sorry if this is a repeat question - we have the explore 4 promotion for an upcoming cruise.  2 adults, and 2 kids (13,14) - for the beverage package, do all 4 of us receive it or just guest 1,2 -- and 3,4 (kids) we'd have to purchase a package for if we want/need too.

tia

We have it too for the 4 of us for spring break, its just guest 1 and 2., on your reservation it will list on the bottom your perks and numbers beside them like  pinnacle grill will say 1,2 beside it too. We have also pre purchased the quench package for the kids

A8EFF089-7954-48A2-A311-6A7E0E5CEFF0.jpeg

Edited by Jareds_mommytoo