Suite guest shouts profanities in concierge lounge- no consequences

The best solution fleet-wide would be to stop serving free alcoholic drinks in an environment that encourages rapid consumption (getting the unlimited free drinks drunk before the window closes). Problem sorted.

Perhaps after this event there were more severe consequences for the staff who allowed the passenger to become drunk?

So.. micro management on a cruise ship? Uhhh NO!

We have been aboard the Jewel of the Seas for 20 days now and I can tell you the executive team aboard this ship are top notch! I trust their judgment and I am sure they really have the whole story....and did what needed to be done, no more and no less. By the way if you have not been aboard the Jewel recently please visit her as it's an amazingly run ship, the food is amazing and the crew are all awesome!

We are on the Jewel Christmas cruise. Can you post a trip report somewhere?

Thanks!

Renee

Who cares what people do! Worry about your self!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Of course the behavior of others is my concern, especially when it is detrimental to the experience of my

family or me. Laissez-faire is not an option on a cruise ship.

Rick

aye mates. We be water boarding her with royals worst grog. or maybe a good chair dunking in ice cold water will put the fire out in her mouth. I love cruise critic, some of the best informative entertainment around. have great times cruising everyone.

Sure it is. You choose to let other people's behaviour affect you.
Certainly people's behavior affects those around them. When you're sitting in what should be a quiet area, minding your own business, enjoying a drink, talking and having a good time ... and someone else chooses to start screaming and cursing so that you cannot continue what you were doing, yeah -- other people's behavior affects you. It disrupts what you were doing.

Doesn't ruin your cruise, but it does affect you short-term. Unless you're both hearing and sight impaired, or unless you yourself are three sheets to the wind, it's not really a choice on your part.

I must admit that when I first saw the title of this post my first thought was "Dang straight!!"

I'd be swearing too if someone put packets of mayo and unpeeled banana's on the captain's table.

But alas.... no excuse to be swearing because you can't get drunk before the captain shows up.

-Sean

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk