Reservation for Family Trip w/grand kids - free?

jspang

We are getting ready to sail on the Allure and we are already looking into a future cruise that will include our kids and grandchildren. It would really make a difference to have the promo of kids sail free. We are going to speak to the booking agent while on the ship but we are also looking for anyone who has booked kids free and is it just a waiting game or will they offer it to us? Looking for another Allure cruise or similar to the Caribbean probably in the summer months. I know it's a long shot. Thanks in advance for your help.

Unfortunately you just have to keep looking. That promo is often not advertised, and sometimes even cruises that qualify for the promo are not listed when you search under the promo from the “deals” section. It is almost unheard of for summer cruises to be included. Maybe early June or late August might have a chance, or if they’re trying to fill unused cabins when it’s less than 90 days from sailing. We were able to find the ksf discount on our Aug. 24th cruise on Adventure (Canada/New England) but I only saw it for a weekend (was checking daily for price drops).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are getting ready to sail on the Allure and we are already looking into a future cruise that will include our kids and grandchildren. It would really make a difference to have the promo of kids sail free. We are going to speak to the booking agent while on the ship but we are also looking for anyone who has booked kids free and is it just a waiting game or will they offer it to us? Looking for another Allure cruise or similar to the Caribbean probably in the summer months. I know it's a long shot. Thanks in advance for your help.

WHEN Royal offers the "kids sail free" pricing is totally unpredictable. The chances of it being offered while you are on the Allure is statistically unlikely. But onboard booking benefits are darn small these days.

I have gotten the kids sale free twice. The 1st time I booked the cruise and then they had the kids sail free months later. I had to call and reprice the cruise. The second time I booked during the kids sail free. Keepin mind even when thry have kids sail fred not all cruises will be included.

We've booked 3 kids sale free before . It's a waiting game. It happens a few times a year. Summer months are often blackout as well. I always book as soon as I see a price that I am comfortable with. You can always price match later.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the replies, I also saw the cruise to the Northeast but we will want to go to the Caribbean. I will check on it further but we actually did a cruise a few years ago on Carnival when RCCL was too costly and we had a very nice time.

Is this promotion over? Searched all the Northeast cruises on the mentioned ships in the promo and can't find one KSF.

Thanks

Royals main page shows a KSF sale that has over 45 cruises available and it even has some summer sailings

Exactly. When I go into the Northeast sailings promotion, however, split out the eligible ships and go to individual sailings, there is nothing to be found. Pricing out is almost quadruple the individual price.