Best Three-Cabin Configuration on Mariner or Harmony?

We plan to take our little family on a cruise in Summer 2019 to celebrate our older granddaughter's high school graduation. We will be cruising from PC because it allows us to drive to the port. We do want to make the cost as economical as possible, but we want everyone to be comfortable. We will need two cabins for two adults (DH and me, DS and HS graduate granddaughter) and one cabin for two adults and a child (DS, DIL and 3-year-old granddaughter). I have tried mock booking on-line and can't figure out a good configuration for our group. We do not need balcony cabins, but I'd like for the cabins to be as fair as possible - except for the grandparents, who COULD have a nicer cabin, since we're paying :D. We would love to sail on Harmony, but will probably go with the 4-day on Mariner in consideration of costs, time off from work, and general capability of tolerating proximity to one another :D.

What would experienced family cruisers suggest?

Unless your saving thousands go with Harmony. The ships are worlds apart, Did a family cruise on Oasis last year and on Mariner a few years back. Oasis class is family heaven for adults and especially for the kids, . happy cruising. PS. a cruise of four days is considered a booze cruise.

I have been on several 4 day cruises out of PC and none of them were booze cruises. I was primarily looking for advice on the best 3-cabin configuration for my family. Any advice would be appreciated.

We plan to take our little family on a cruise in Summer 2019 to celebrate our older granddaughter's high school graduation. We will be cruising from PC because it allows us to drive to the port. We do want to make the cost as economical as possible, but we want everyone to be comfortable. We will need two cabins for two adults (DH and me, DS and HS graduate granddaughter) and one cabin for two adults and a child (DS, DIL and 3-year-old granddaughter). I have tried mock booking on-line and can't figure out a good configuration for our group. We do not need balcony cabins, but I'd like for the cabins to be as fair as possible - except for the grandparents, who COULD have a nicer cabin, since we're paying :D. We would love to sail on Harmony, but will probably go with the 4-day on Mariner in consideration of costs, time off from work, and general capability of tolerating proximity to one another :D.

What would experienced family cruisers suggest?

I would suggest looking at the deck plans on RC's website for yourself. You are the best judge of what you want.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/mariner-of-the-seas/deck-plans/1684/02

I would suggest looking at the deck plans on RC's website for yourself. You are the best judge of what you want.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/mariner-of-the-seas/deck-plans/1684/02

I have looked at the web site extensively. I was hoping that someone who had been in a similar situation might have some advice.

I appreciate the advice on family cabins, but I think three cabins would be best for our family. I want to make sure one cabin has space for the three-year old (to complicate matters, she may have a brother or sister by then), and that the other two cabins with two adults each are close, if not adjacent.