F2F Port Orlando?

nhsails

Hi all. We are staying pre-cruise at Port after flight from Europe and drive to Cocoa Beach. Recommended time to be at Port so we can get settled have bite to eat and a nap? Park first then walk into terminal? Thanks in advance.

Okay, I'm confused. You are flying into Orlando, and are renting a car? That you plan to pay to park in the garage for the length of the cruise? But yes, if you are not in a suite or have loyalty perks of early boarding, FTTF will get you onboard soonest. EM

Thought it was clear...yup have rental don't worry it's free. We are doing Magic then Reflection then Seaside plus some land time. Have reserved parking at Port Canaveral again was free from someone who had paid but cancelled and gave us their voucher. Was asking what time should we be at Port and park first and walk to terminal or drop bags and then park? Didn't mean to confuse you.

It's not that long a walk from the garage to the terminal. I'm not really sure how they route you to drop off bags before parking, as the two times we have sailed since they built the garage we did just carryon baggage. What's the earliest time they offer for checkin? With FTTF you can arrive as early as the earliest time, although you still will not board until after Diamond, Platinum and suites. EM

Hi all. We are staying pre-cruise at Port after flight from Europe and drive to Cocoa Beach. Recommended time to be at Port so we can get settled have bite to eat and a nap? Park first then walk into terminal? Thanks in advance.

What is earliest you can board if you do not have FTTF and are not premium level?

To clear the air here, this is how it works. You pick a time to "Check In". The earlier time slot you get, the earlier you can check in. If you are Diamond/Platinum or have Faster to the Fun which you pay extra for, you can check in any time, even though you still have to choose a time slot.

When you check in, they will assign you to a zone. Then you sit and wait with hundreds of other people. The earlier you check in, the longer the wait is until the ship is cleared. Once the ship is cleared from the last cruise, which is usually somewhere between 11 and 12, they will start boarding the ship. Wedding parties, people that need assistance, Diamond/Platinum, and FTTF gets onboard first. Then they start calling zone numbers.

If I have an 11:30-noon check-in... would the FTTF get me in any earlier? And if so, am I able to get into my room at least to drop off carry-on bags, or do I still need to wit until the ship is cleared? For disembarkation, if I am planning on carrying my luggage off, what is earliest I can get off ship without FTTF? What about with FTTF?

I'm still trying to figure out if it's worthwhile and if need to get for both cabins or if do purchase, if I can get away with just doing it for the primary cabin...

Yes, FTTF would get you in to checkin earlier, and you would not have to get a boarding zone number and wait. You would board after Diamond, Platinum, and suites (all of which board after wedding parties).. HC and those needing assistance no longer have priority. However, only those in your cabin would be able to use it and access their cabins. You could drop off your carryons and theirs too, in your cabin. EM

Okay now I am confused. I had a 1:00 - 1:30 check-in time initially scheduled, then I was able to get a (previously sold out) FTTF. Do I still have to wait until 1:00? I was hoping to try to get on board early (I understand that those with status get on ahead of me).

. HC and those needing assistance no longer have priority.

They still did in October in Tampa on the Paradise. I can't imagine them doing away with letting them on first. Especially the ones in wheelchairs that need to go up a ramp to enter the ship.