Eclipse last minute itinerary change

cruisestitch

Thank you for posting this, we are in March 18 sailing, Celebrity announcement changes until January cruises and this was not part of it. Have a nice cruise.

We're on March 18th sailing as well and I've been checking every week. Interestingly, I noticed last week when I pulled up my reservation that the itinerary hasn't changed.....but the MAP of the itinerary has! Instead of St. Maarten the map is showing our first port as Kitts and Nevis....but there's no excursions listed....in fact, I have been unable to book ANY excursions for this cruise.

Guest Relations says it is too soon to tell for the next cruise. I can keep checking.

Thank you for checking, Cruisestitch. It's much appreciated. If you happen to hear and get a chance to post back here, please do. Regardless, please enjoy your cruise!

Be happy that they have changed. We were in St Lucia last week on Reflection. They are currently doing major construction at one of the docks and it is closed. If there is another ship in at the other dock then tendering is problematic due to restricted pier area.

Some folks had really excessive waits for tenders last week.

December 1 scheduled stop in St Lucia was changed today to Martinique. The shorex brochure in the staterooms on boarding still shows St. Lucia so even they were caught by surprise.

We are right next door to you (I'm on the balcony from Silhouette, wave!) and are scheduled for St. Lucia tomorrow. Hmmmm. Maybe I should go down and check if we are still going!

It is fun having 2 S class ships side by side.

We're on March 18th sailing as well and I've been checking every week. Interestingly, I noticed last week when I pulled up my reservation that the itinerary hasn't changed.....but the MAP of the itinerary has! Instead of St. Maarten the map is showing our first port as Kitts and Nevis....but there's no excursions listed....in fact, I have been unable to book ANY excursions for this cruise.

The map was what changed first for us before the itinerary change was posted and emailed out. (We changed from St M to St T for our 1/20/18 Equinox cruise.) I wondered if it was an error or portending the future.... turns out it was the latter.

We are right next door to you (I'm on the balcony from Silhouette, wave!) and are scheduled for St. Lucia tomorrow. Hmmmm. Maybe I should go down and check if we are still going!

It is fun having 2 S class ships side by side.

What was the verdict? Inquiring minds want to know! :)