Princess Photo Package

Chad_O

Hi I need some insight into the Photo Package. I am bringing my nephew on my upcoming cruise on The Crown Jan. 2018. We are sharing a cabin. If I get the photo package will it include pictures that I am not in i.e. when he disembarks with other family members for some excursions? The site was vague and I wonder if it would not be better to have the package under his name so he can get all the pics from this cruise. Any thoughts? Thanks for any help. Regards, Chad

Hi I need some insight into the Photo Package. I am bringing my nephew on my upcoming cruise on The Crown Jan. 2018. We are sharing a cabin. If I get the photo package will it include pictures that I am not in i.e. when he disembarks with other family members for some excursions? The site was vague and I wonder if it would not be better to have the package under his name so he can get all the pics from this cruise. Any thoughts? Thanks for any help. Regards, Chad

I agree with you to have the package under his name.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just finished a cruise with daughter who had photo package. She was in cabin with husband and 2 x kids. My husband and I were in seperate cabin. Under the terms, any photo that had 1 person or more from her cabin was included. So formal photos of my husband and I with the grandkids were included, but not if it was only of my husband and I. We organised photo (formal and port disembarking) first the 2 children, then added in daughter and her husband, then hubby and I joined in. Overall she got more than 300 photos of cruise (their first) and thought the package was well worth it. We were told by photo manager that it is always best to buy the package pre cruise as there are more inclusions. Therefore it doesn't matter who's name the package is in as all photos that you or your nephew are in will be included.

Great response, we have an upcoming family cruise and DD loves to buy the ship photos, and we will have three cabins.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just remember that the package purchased must have one of the people from that cabin in the photo for it to be included. And it has to be the "all inclusive photo package"

You post reminded me to check my booking for next year. Last year they sold all photos printed and on a thumb drive for $99. Sale ran for around 6 weeks in January/February and we got 69 photos on a 15 day Panama cruise. Normally we only buy one or two pictures a cruise. Sadly, all they are offering for my next cruise is some credits for photos (like $100), so will have to keep watching. The photos on the thumb drive are fairly low res - 750K to 1.5M, but good enough for normal prints.

Since you sail in January, keep an eye open for a sale on the package.

Chad-O

They also take photos at each port when you get off ship that are fun and have date and port name. Most nights they also do some type of fun shoot. On formal night there are 6-7 different backdrops around ship for photo opportunities. Get your whole group together for the pictures. It was a fun time for us and have over 100 photos

Check the patter for the fun shoots!