Verizon travel pass

That is news to me and I worked for ATT for 16 years. I was going to ask you for a reference to that because everything I’ve ever read was that Cellular at Sea was operated by Wireless Maritime Services but now I see on their (WMS) web page that they are a subsidiary of ATT. I swear that was not there the last time I looked them up. I wonder if that was a recent ATT acquisition? Regardless, color me surprised.
My bill was November 2016

Jewel TA, Rome to San Juan

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

I am considering travel pass too. My daughter used it in Spain and loved it. I'm just not sure how it works on a cruise. Has anyone had experience with this?

Yes, if it's the same plan of $10 per day when phone is activated. Basically, you can only use it while in port. It worked, with some minor glitches, while cruising the Med. ports last August.

If you have WiFI calling enabled on your phone, you can make and receive phone calls.

How does one enable Wi-Fi calling? Is there a specific app for that? I'm technologically challenged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does one enable Wi-Fi calling? Is there a specific app for that? I'm technologically challenged.

You have to have a fairly new phone and your carrier has to support it. Which cell carrier do you have?

You have to have a fairly new phone and your carrier has to support it. Which cell carrier do you have?

I have Verizon and my phone isn't new, it's a iphone 6s. Does that mean I'm out of luck with wifi calling? DH has a 7s, is that too old too?

We're traveling without our 15 year old, who will be in Europe with her high school orchestra. We wanted a way to keep in touch with her, just in case.

I have Verizon and my phone isn't new, it's a iphone 6s. Does that mean I'm out of luck with wifi calling? DH has a 7s, is that too old too?

We're traveling without our 15 year old, who will be in Europe with her high school orchestra. We wanted a way to keep in touch with her, just in case.

Both of your phones can do WiFi calling. Follow the instructions in the link Host Clarea provided.

Travel Pass is a good service - but just make sure to keep track. I have had bogus charges on days where I am positive I did not use Travel Pass at all. That requires calls to Verizon to correct your bill.