Parking at Miami Cruise Terminal

mkolbicka

Cruised from Miami for 11 days in Sept. Found a hotel with a cruise and park package for 7 days with one way transport to the port. Paid $145.00 plus $5.00 for each extra day. We always get to any port the day before ship leaves so not to have any possible issues on day of cruise.

We used Premier Cruise Parking. Great experience! half the cost of the port. the address is 1415 Northeast 2nd Ave. Miami. If a 10 min trip to port. It is at the top of the parking garage. They park you then shuttle you to port. Promptly pick you up when you disembark.

You just have to make sure that you contact the correct Premier. There seems to be a couple of lots with the same name.

We used Premier Cruise Parking. Great experience! half the cost of the port. the address is 1415 Northeast 2nd Ave. Miami. If a 10 min trip to port. It is at the top of the parking garage. They park you then shuttle you to port. Promptly pick you up when you disembark.

You just have to make sure that you contact the correct Premier. There seems to be a couple of lots with the same name.

I've made reservations at this location for our 10 day cruise in late January, but from their website, was not aware that they only had top of garage. Is there no covered parking available? Don't really want car sitting in Sun for 10 days.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

I've made reservations at this location for our 10 day cruise in late January, but from their website, was not aware that they only had top of garage. Is there no covered parking available? Don't really want car sitting in Sun for 10 days.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

They have two floors of the garage. Some is covered.

Sent from my iPad using Forums