Wifi w/ Neptune Suite

knittinggirl

"Neptune Lounge: A very special amenity exclusively for guests cruising in a Neptune or Pinnacle Suite, the industry-leading Neptune Lounge features a private place to relax, socialize with other suite guests and enjoy the personalized service of a concierge. The fleet-wide lounges provide worktables, large screen television, library, sofas and chairs, refreshments throughout the day and wi-fi for a small charge. "

Any special rates?

"Neptune Lounge: A very special amenity exclusively for guests cruising in a Neptune or Pinnacle Suite, the industry-leading Neptune Lounge features a private place to relax, socialize with other suite guests and enjoy the personalized service of a concierge. The fleet-wide lounges provide worktables, large screen television, library, sofas and chairs, refreshments throughout the day and wi-fi for a small charge. "

Any special rates?

Wifi reception in the Neptune Lounge is very good (considering you are on a ship) and there is usually a laptop in most to use but...

There are NO special rates because you are in a Neptune Suite.

Small charge is the same "small charge" that everyone else pays. Small? I guess that's a matter of opinion.

But, NS passengers get NO internet benefits or savings :(

Hello... we're just off the Nieuw Amsterdam... sad to say that the small price reference is the same charge that everyone on the ship pays to access the internet. I agree, the comment is very misleading. We did, however, use the Neptune lounge as a work station while away. It was nice to keep our work limited to the Neptune Lounge... but you have the very same access in your room for the same small charge. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I agree with everyone else. The small fee is the exact same small fee that everyone else uses.

Which is not small at all :mad:. Unfortunately its just another cash cow for the lines and as more people become hooked on having access it probably just going to get worse.