Margaritaville at Falmouth Cruise Port

jdvmd

• 1 month later...

No cost. The pool is nice indeed. I’m not sure what time of year you are going, but when we went they had specials going on the drinks if you bought a souvenir cup it was only 2$ or something to refill it with whatever you wanted so we did that. There were 5 of us and we shared 3 cups. We had a very enjoyable day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

They also offer daily specials.

My daughter and her fellow college graduates purchased the cheeseburger and fries in paradise with all the drinks you can handle (beer booze soft drinks, frozen drinks, shots).

They lived at the pool, drinking, and sunning last March.

Yup they crawled back to the ship as the horn was blowing, as did over 400 late passengers from excursions, and were whisked thru Jamaican security, never being screened or searched.

Yup, the DD face timed us and yes we were concerned but they made it.

Um they got their moneys worth.

Look for the specials

They also offer daily specials.

My daughter and her fellow college graduates purchased the cheeseburger and fries in paradise with all the drinks you can handle (beer booze soft drinks, frozen drinks, shots).

They lived at the pool, drinking, and sunning last March.

Yup they crawled back to the ship as the horn was blowing, as did over 400 late passengers from excursions, and were whisked thru Jamaican security, never being screened or searched.

Yup, the DD face timed us and yes we were concerned but they made it.

Um they got their moneys worth.

Look for the specials

Unfortunately the specials are only offered during sprig break.

Went to Margaritaville earlier this week. Even though Oasis was the only sip in port that day, Margaritaville was crowded. We had to use a brick wall as our seats (all loungers taken). Lots of room in the pool. Water was clean but chilly. They had a DJ and they had the kids up dancing. My son thoroughly enjoyed that. All in all, a nice couple of hours (for no charge unless you want to eat or drink).

Has anyone gone to Margaritaville in Falmouth? Is it like all the other Margaritavilles? Is there a cost to use their pool etc.?

We’ve been to Falmouth Margaritaville. It was okay. The pool was very cold, no one was in it. We were there in April and I suspect the pool is not heated. It wasn’t exceptionally clean either. There was no cost to use the pool.

This one pales in comparison to the one in Grand Turk, which we absolutely loved.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk