Stuff for a 3 year old to do on Oasis of the Sea?

Howie411

The babies & tots nursery is intended for 6-36 months but I would assume that a not fully potty trained 3 year old would be welcome since they couldn't take part in the 3-5 year old kids club. The nursery is fully staffed and you can drop your daughter off for however many hours you'd like at a time and the staff will play with toys with them, watch movies, etc. They charge an hourly fee, I believe $6 during the daytime and $8 during the evening. You can pre-book several blocks of hours each day of the cruise when you go up there to sign up on embarkation day and you can always call to cancel, move times around or add new times if available. It's best to try and sign up for slots in advance because they require a specific staff to child ratio so they can easily reach capacity.

There is also a great room up near the nursery/kids club with a number of toys for young children to play with while being supervised by their parents. Like gingersvp mentioned there is a small splash pad area next to the larger kids splash pad that is designated for kids in swim diapers. There is also the merry-go-round on the boardwalk which is a huge hit with kids and there is a mini-golf course up on pool deck at the back of the ship. Additionally, there are plenty of meet n greets with the Dreamworks characters and several parades featuring them as well. Your daughter will have a great time.

If you have any additional questions, let me know. I went on Allure with my son when he was 1, Oasis when he was 2 and next year I'll be on Harmony when my son will be 4 and daughter will be 2.

We did Allure with our 3.5yr old. She was toilet trained so had the kids camp and water play. BUT she went on the carousel many, many times a day. She Ran around looking for the view finder things hidden about the ship. Mini-putt. Ice cream. Elevators rides. All the shows (she is theatre trained). Did I mention the carousel?

We spent a LOT of time tracking down the characters for photos. She got to ride the carousel with 2 of the characters (like they held her hand and walked her on and rode beside her). She hadn't seen any of the movies but the characters were a huge hit. As were the parades.

There was never a moment of not having something to do. Kids need very little to be entertained, all you have to do is follow them around and see what they find. BUT there is plenty to seek out and do as well!

If your daughter is 3, then she can go to the kid's club....she will have a blast! They are VERY good with the little ones! This is not a "nursery", so there is no charge unless there is some "late night" activity you want to leave her in.....

3 year olds are easy..they only know what you allow them to know! So...do what you want....basically, what you'd do at home for entertainment!

If your daughter is 3, then she can go to the kid's club....she will have a blast! They are VERY good with the little ones! This is not a "nursery", so there is no charge unless there is some "late night" activity you want to leave her in.....

Sadly with the pull ups she won't be allowed in kids club. She should be allowed in in the paid nursery though.

3 year olds are easy..they only know what you allow them to know! So...do what you want....basically, what you'd do at home for entertainment!

A child must be potty trained to use Adventure Ocean. OP realizes this.