Would love to share some images?

kjwinston2019

Can someone explain how to get an image on to a Message? I want to share a Picture of wine selection. I copy the URL but it does nothing. There has to be more than just copy the URL to put a picture on the message? Does it has to be on the internet in a special place like Facebook? (then Copy the URL?) I have seen no help on this.

There are numerous threads on this, mostly on the Ask a Cruise Question board. Most of them date back to a couple of months ago when Photobucket (which many people used) made some changes and no longer worked. You do need to use a 3rd party website rather than post directly. Here's a quote from one of the threads telling one way to do it, using Shutterfly. After you upload your photos to Shutterfly:

"First thing to do is bring up your picture, then, mouse pointer over the picture, and right click, and you get the pop up menu as shown below. Then, click the third one down "copy image", and come here, and just paste it to your post (I use CTRL C)."

I don't know if you can post photos from Facebook. If you need more help, check out the Photography Board here on Cruise Critic.

Where are you hosting your photos? Your URL is totally truncated and points to nowhere. You're probably seeing your pics on preview because you're logged onto the hosting site.

If I had an actual link to a photo, I could probably help you figure this out.