So, is the $7 stuff a bag good on ALL cruises?????

Lyndihop

Just to jump onto this, I was wondering how soon in the cruise can we use the service? We are spending time in Seattle prior to our cruise. It would be great if we can send out a bag on day 1 or possibly day 2. We are in a Neptune Suite so sending multiple times won't be a problem. I just want to know how to plan/pack.

Thank you!

Immediately! We have done this every cruise. :)

Just to jump onto this, I was wondering how soon in the cruise can we use the service? We are spending time in Seattle prior to our cruise. It would be great if we can send out a bag on day 1 or possibly day 2. We are in a Neptune Suite so sending multiple times won't be a problem. I just want to know how to plan/pack.

Thank you!

On my last cruise I had a bag for laundry on the bed prior to turn down the first night. It was returned the next day.

Immediately! We have done this every cruise. :)

On my last cruise I had a bag for laundry on the bed prior to turn down the first night. It was returned the next day.

Ditto :). No problem at all :)

We opted for the $7 per day for unlimited laundry on the Eurodam and found it to be very good value. The bags weren't huge (approx 12” by 24”) and we estimated we’d only get a couple of days worth in each one. This included a couple of changes of day wear plus gym and swim wear each day. As we were on a panama cruise, we did get through a lot of clothes due to the heat/humidity though. The convenience of sending laundry out daily outweighed the alternative of stuffing the bags to their maximum capacity to minimise the amount sent.

So, is the $7 stuff a bag good on ALL cruises?

We had an exception to the general rule on our 30 Prinsendam cruise in 2016. Unlimited laundry was $7/day on the Eastern Mediterranean segment, $8/day on the Rome to Ft. Lauderdale segment. I expected to pay $9/day for the whole cruise.