What to do between ship and hotel in FLL

We are on the Serenade of the Seas in January. We get back to FLL at 7am on the last day and from what I’m reading on CC, we will have to get off of the ship before we can check into our day hotel. (We have a late flight) What can we do to waste time until we can head to our hotel in FLL?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you take a relaxed approach to getting off the ship then it will be 9:00 to 9:30 by the time you leave. So I would get a taxi and make my way to the hotel. If you happen to arrive a few minutes early, they may still allow you to check in. Otherwise it is only a short wait.

As for making the best use of your time in FLL, the water taxi provides a hoho service similar to the open top tour buses. They get you to the most popular tourist destinations so a great way to explore the city.

We were in FLL in August and found Uber really easy to use. It is good to have as a backup if you find yourself running late.

If you take a relaxed approach to getting off the ship then it will be 9:00 to 9:30 by the time you leave. So I would get a taxi and make my way to the hotel. If you happen to arrive a few minutes early, they may still allow you to check in. Otherwise it is only a short wait.

As for making the best use of your time in FLL, the water taxi provides a hoho service similar to the open top tour buses. They get you to the most popular tourist destinations so a great way to explore the city.

We were in FLL in August and found Uber really easy to use. It is good to have as a backup if you find yourself running late.

We’ll try this. We have the hotel from 10-6 so will hang out there until need to head to the airport. Our flight isn’t until 8:10pm out of Miami. (Couldn’t cancel flight we had previously booked to the US Virgin Islands and they fly to Miami instead of Ft. Lauderdale)

Sent from my iPad using Forums