Norwegian free promotion

kattlinx13

Hello. I have the pick 4 promotion on the Norwegian Escape to Bermuda.

It states we get the $50 shore excursion credit per cabin per port. So am I right to say we only get one $50 credit as the boat is only docked at the one port- Bermuda for the 2 1/2 day’s?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is why it's always good to read the Terms and Conditions of the promos you are getting. Bermuda is a bit different when it comes to the excursion promo.

50 USD Per Port Shore Excursion Credit:

$50 USD per port shore excursion credit is per stateroom.

Credit has no monetary value and is nonrefundable.

In the event a port of call or excursion is missed, for any reason, no refund or credit will be issued.

Shore excursion credit is applicable for each port, including debarkation port, and is not transferable to other ports. Use the credit or lose it.

Does not include embarkation ports. Overnight stays count as one port, except Bermuda sailings which can receive up to 3 individual days of shore excursion credit.

Shore excursion credit can only be redeemed by calling 1-866-625-1167 or booking onboard.

Thanks. What did you use it for?

We didn't use it at all. I spent a lot of time as a child in Bermuda (parents had a home there) so we go back to visit family friends and do day trips on our own.

When you book your shore excursion online before the cruise does the $50 come off the price right away.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No, it doesn't. You have to call to book but you won't be charged. The full price of the excursion is billed to your account onboard and the $50 credit is applied when the excursion is completed.

Hello. I have the pick 4 promotion on the Norwegian Escape to Bermuda.

It states we get the $50 shore excursion credit per cabin per port. So am I right to say we only get one $50 credit as the boat is only docked at the one port- Bermuda for the 2 1/2 day’s?

Thank you

My understanding from my travel agent is: you will be allowed one per day while in Bermuda because it is the only port. We are doing a Bermuda cruise in May. In fact our agent suggested we may want to check with NCL and see if the will allow us to apply our entire credit to just one major tour, instead of splitting it up. So, in short, as I understand it you will be able to apply the $50 per port to the number of days on the island.

I have a question about the specialty dining promotion. We booked the Feb 24th cruise to the Caribbean and got the specialty dining promotion with it. When I look at making the specialty dining restaurant reservations it says "Items on the menu are individually priced". Does the promotion for specialty dining only get you access to these restaurants with no cover but you still have to pay extra for the food or does the promotion cover the cost of the food too ?

I have a question about the specialty dining promotion. We booked the Feb 24th cruise to the Caribbean and got the specialty dining promotion with it. When I look at making the specialty dining restaurant reservations it says "Items on the menu are individually priced". Does the promotion for specialty dining only get you access to these restaurants with no cover but you still have to pay extra for the food or does the promotion cover the cost of the food too ?

The promotion covers the cost of appetizers, desserts, and one entree. They'll add up the menu prices, then, because you have the promotion, zero out the costs of appetizers, desserts, and one entree and give you the resulting bill, usually zero.

Yes, it should. When you to the check-out to pay, the prices have already been reduced.

NO! If you book online you will not get the $50 Shore Excursion credit. You must book either by phoning ShoreEx or book onboard. Read the Terms and Conditions.