Price drop...can I get an adjustment?

I just looked and the cruise I have booked for next month is around $100 cheaper for the same room as it was when I booked it. Has anyone had any experience with Royal Caribbean adjusting the price? We didn't use a travel agent.

Thanks for any info you may have!

Jen

I just looked and the cruise I have booked for next month is around $100 cheaper for the same room as it was when I booked it. Has anyone had any experience with Royal Caribbean adjusting the price? We didn't use a travel agent.

Thanks for any info you may have!

Jen

No price adjustment in any form after the date of final payment, which for you is long past.

It is too late to get a price drop. However you might want to check higher category staterooms. If those are less you than what you paid it would be a free upgrade. Or if they are still more than what you paid you can pay the difference and get upgraded.

It is too late to get a price drop. However you might want to check higher category staterooms. If those are less you than what you paid it would be a free upgrade. Or if they are still more than what you paid you can pay the difference and get upgraded.

So i've booked a B2B for next November, the 1st half is a sea view balcony and the second half is an inside cabin.

If i wanted to upgrade my second half could i utilize the new offers and have those instead without losing my deposit?

So i've booked a B2B for next November, the 1st half is a sea view balcony and the second half is an inside cabin.

If i wanted to upgrade my second half could i utilize the new offers and have those instead without losing my deposit?

If the price is lower than what you paid you can get the difference back or you can cancel your booking and rebook for whichever room you want. Make sure that you didn't book with the non-refundable deposit or else you will lose it if you cancel and rebook. You won't lose it if you transfer it. Also, if you had any obc see if that will transfer over. You have to factor in any perks you might have gotten when you first booked to decide if the price and perks (if any) are worth it now.

If the price is lower than what you paid you can get the difference back or you can cancel your booking and rebook for whichever room you want. Make sure that you didn't book with the non-refundable deposit or else you will lose it if you cancel and rebook. You won't lose it if you transfer it. Also, if you had any obc see if that will transfer over. You have to factor in any perks you might have gotten when you first booked to decide if the price and perks (if any) are worth it now.

£50 onboard credit was the only perk, which im not too fussed about loosing

Check the price of the category above yours. If you like the price (if it has a price drop, too), you can ask to upgrade yourselves at today's price.

as long as RCI doesn't say new bookings only as they did on my cruise in October on the Adventure.

After reading others getting the upgrades I'm no so sure if it was our TA though.

It sure doesn't cost anything to ask. Good Luck:)

Bill