Oosterdam 3/25/2006

Greetings all,

This is my very first post. We are veteran cruisers x 6. 4 RCCL and 2 Carnival. We are booked in an S suite, Rotterdam deck, on our first HAL cruise (Oosterdam) on March 25th, 2006 with our two daughters 13, 8. Have been spying the boards and are at the least, very excited to try this new (to us) line.

Welcome to the boards, coloradosprings. Pull up a keyboard and monitor and let us get to know you---seems you've already started getting to know us.

Have you been over to the HAL Roll-Call board? There may be a roll-call started for your cruise. If so, it will give you an opportunity to get to know some of your ship-mates in advance, and maybe meet up with them once onboard.

I hope you enjoy your first cruise with HAL as much as so many of us do.

I think you'll really enjoy the Oosterdam. It was the first ship I took with HAL, and it impressed me so much I booked another cruise on her! I've enjoyed all the ships I've been on, but this will be the first time I've actually gone on a ship I've already sailed on.

Welcome to the boards, and welcome to HAL!

We will be on the same 3/25 Oosterdam cruise! I will be with my two children, boy age 15,and girl, 1 month shy of 13! We are also on the Rotterdam deck so we should run into you!

First time on Holland America. We live in L.A., so thought it would be an easy trip to go on over spring break. My parents will be next door to us.

Archived