RCCL CRYSTAL BLOCK SWAP (wish and have list)

Hi everyone. We have been on 71 Royal cruises and are now getting duplicates of the crystal blocks.

We would love a thread where cc members could post what they want to swap out and for what “wish list” of blocks they want to get in return.

Then when they have done a swap post that so the item(s) are off the table

So as a new CC member I thought a new thread might help organze this. The idea- its only postage involved in the swap if you otherwise wouldn’t meet on a particular cruise and swapping there: So no selling or buying.

Thoughts ?

Sirlancelot (Lisa and Steve)

Hi everyone. We have been on 71 Royal cruises and are now getting duplicates of the crystal blocks.

We would love a thread where cc members could post what they want to swap out and for what “wish list” of blocks they want to get in return.

Then when they have done a swap post that so the item(s) are off the table

So as a new CC member I thought a new thread might help organze this. The idea- its only postage involved in the swap if you otherwise wouldn’t meet on a particular cruise and swapping there: So no selling or buying.

Thoughts ?

Sirlancelot (Lisa and Steve)

Thread already exists:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2546340

Thank you I did not know how to find it again. Its complicated for a newbie to the boards. Sorry I will save the email I got , its the only way to find it again ! Next task : how to find meet and greet in 2018 and 19!,

No problem and welcome to Cruise Critic.

Thank you I did not know how to find it again. Its complicated for a newbie to the boards. Sorry I will save the email I got , its the only way to find it again ! Next task : how to find meet and greet in 2018 and 19!,

Go to https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Select ship you want and then look for the cruise date you are interested in.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/25/2022 at 5:22 AM, Garmy44 said:

I already have Rhapsody, Explorer, Oasis, Jewel, Harmony. Will swap extra Harmony for any other.

Want to swap your Harmony for a Liberty? I just received my second and would like to trade it!

• 7 months later...
12 hours ago, lovelife said:

I have several Symphonys and would trade one for a Vision. Do you have any upcoming sailings?

I will be on the Adventure 9/23/2023, Odyssey 12/23 and 12/31/2023  and on the Symphony 2/18 and

2/24/2024.  I live in Fort Lauderdale so we could meet up