limo to orlando?

Kgol

Folks,

Has anyone ever used a car/limo for transport to and from Orlando for the day? There are five of us, and I think we will either do Disney Springs or Epcot and would like to explore the idea of private transport. Has anyone done this? Did you have a good amount of time at Disney? Which company did you use?

Thanks for your help!

Arriving on Pride to PC in March.

Folks,

Has anyone ever used a car/limo for transport to and from Orlando for the day? There are five of us, and I think we will either do Disney Springs or Epcot and would like to explore the idea of private transport. Has anyone done this? Did you have a good amount of time at Disney? Which company did you use?

Thanks for your help!

You would probably get more help by posting this in the Florida Departures forum: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Folks,

Thanks for your help!

I've used Florida Town Car Service to and from Orlando/Port Canaveral and found them to be reliable.

http://www.floridatowncar.com/

Would this be a port stop at Port Canaveral? I don't think you have enough time to make the cost of tickets worthwhile, if that's the case. It's about 1 hour to Orlando...then about another 30 mins. to get INTO the parks....doesn't leave much time, considering the lines at each attraction.

CB. You are correct that it is a port stop. That said, we are Disney vets so the time doesn’t worry me. We will wander, take pics, eat.....say hello to Elsa....and come back. My mom has never been so it will be cool to get her there. I was concerned about where to meet the drivers, reliability, traffic....and whether limo companies would do a round trip of this type. Five got back to me....and they all do!