How do I find the New Thread (Roll Call) I just started?

luv2cruise0611

When looking for the Roll Call for an upcoming cruise, I did not see one, so I started a New Thread. Now, when going to Roll Call Search and entering the cruise line ... Azamara, entering the ship ... Quest.... and entering the date ... June 2019 ... it says 'No Roll Calls Found'. If I created it, why is it not there?

It's there.

Just click on this link.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2575587

Thanks so much. How did you find it? When I clicked on 'Find Your Roll Call' and entered the details, it said 'no results. I just did it again. I see a listing of all other Azamara Rolls Calls, but not mine. Now that I've saved the link, I can easily get back to it ... but how how did you search it and find it? Please share. Thanks again.

Click on the Find your Roll Call link on the right of the page (using an IPad) and this will bring you to the page where you can add the roll call details. Just add Quest and June 2019 and it comes up.

Thank you again. Very strange. I can find it that way on my iPad ... but not on my computer. I can't understand why it can't be found under 'Find your Roll Calls', like all other Roll Calls. But thanks for showing it to me. It made me doubt if I even created it.

Thank you again. Very strange. I can find it that way on my iPad ... but not on my computer. I can't understand why it can't be found under 'Find your Roll Calls', like all other Roll Calls. But thanks for showing it to me. It made me doubt if I even created it.

I know...it's not always easy to navigate this site and don't even get me started on the Azamara website! You roll call will eventually fall off the bottom of the page if there aren't regular posts so remember to post something fairly regularly.

Sandy,

Does it not show up in your subscribed threads? You should automatically be subscribed to any thread you post on. To see your subscribed list, click on your name and avatar in the upper right corner and select Subscribed Threads. You should see a list of every thread you've posted to that you haven't deleted your subscription to.

Sandy,

Does it not show up in your subscribed threads? You should automatically be subscribed to any thread you post on. To see your subscribed list, click on your name and avatar in the upper right corner and select Subscribed Threads. You should see a list of every thread you've posted to that you haven't deleted your subscription to.

Thank you. I did not know that. That's a real fast way of finding all my threads. Thanks again. I love to learn new things.