This time next week...Statendam!!!

Kiwi Kruzer

Only 1 week to go till we board Statendam in Auckland for it's first NZ/Aust cruise of the Inaugral season.Really looking forward to having Chistmas and New Year on board.Being the first cruise,we get an overnight in Auckland and Sydney so it will be rather fun to see my home town from a tourist's point of view.The days seem to be dragging at the moment,but I know once on board they will pass all too quickly.

Roll on next week.......

David.

Think you can find somebody to take you on a tour in Auckland:D or were you going to do a HAL tour... yeah, right!:D

It was interesting docking alongside the big hotel on the pier. We were in a starboard cabin and observed more than one hotel room where people woke up to a lot less privacy than they had the night before. Of course, if there were any pax on the Prinsendam that went to bed with their curtains open, they may have had a similar experience.

Only 1 week to go till we board Statendam in Auckland for it's first NZ/Aust cruise of the Inaugral season.Really looking forward to having Chistmas and New Year on board.Being the first cruise,we get an overnight in Auckland and Sydney so it will be rather fun to see my home town from a tourist's point of view.The days seem to be dragging at the moment,but I know once on board they will pass all too quickly.

Roll on next week.......

David.

David,

Ruth and I are making the same cruise on 21st January. Our cruise docs arrived this morning. We prefer flying into Auckland a day before then cruising back to Sydney. That way on disembarkation we can get back home (Randwick) in about 20 minutes . :)

We have a good friend who will be on your cruise. Rita... from New Jersey. Long time HAL passenger. She is in 003. Please say hello from us.

We will be on board when you arrive in Sydney to see Rita. Might get a chance to say hello to you too!

Best,

Stephen

my e-mail is prinsendam@hotmail.com drop me a line.

We have wonderful friends on the ship. They got on in San Fran and dont get off till Vancouver. There names are Rod and Marlyn. Marlyn has pure white hair very elegant lady and Rod is wonderful. We will be boarding in Hong Kong all the way to Vancouver. We would love it if you could say hello to them from Allan and Sandra in Denver. Have a safe and wonderful trip.

David,

Have a great cruise. We are leaving on 30th December for South America so I will not be reading the Boards until we return in the middle of February so I will probably miss your review.

I hope you enjoy your first cruise on HAL and the Statendam.

Happy cruising.

Jennie

Archived