Carnival Magic Port Canaveral

JaxsMama

For those what have cruised recently on Magic, what time does the terminal open for check in? This is my first time sailing out of Canaveral. I have FTTF and an arrival time of 11:30 (earliest option showing) which seems kind of late based on my experiences in Miami. Yes, I know the ship probably won't be ready to board, less wait later in the day etc. But we prefer to get there early and wait comfortably in a seat until boarding begins. Thanks.

Hopefully someone with more recent experience can also respond, but the last time we cruised out of Port Canaveral we were at the port at 9 and were able to get in... but that was before Staggered Checkin (heck, it was before FTTF!) so things may have changed!

For those what have cruised recently on Magic, what time does the terminal open for check in? This is my first time sailing out of Canaveral. I have FTTF and an arrival time of 11:30 (earliest option showing) which seems kind of late based on my experiences in Miami. Yes, I know the ship probably won't be ready to board, less wait later in the day etc. But we prefer to get there early and wait comfortably in a seat until boarding begins. Thanks.

Same with us. We have FTTF and are suite guests. It said 11:30. I think we are just going to arrive at 10:30 and hope for the best. I wanta get this cruise started! :)