Silhouette 7222 and Equinox 6287

Welland

Does anyone have any information about these two staterooms. I know they are standard veranda rooms. Any "real" negatives for either one of them. Any pluses (:)) would be appreciated too.

Thanks...hope it will help in the decision making process.

Have you checked the S class sticky at the top of the page? EM

Thanks. I should have mentioned that I did go to this tool however when I open the link for the spreadsheet all I find is a blank page. Obviously I am doing something wrong. There are over 130 pages...hard to scroll through each entry to look for these specific staterooms.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

It seems to have become a little more complicated, but if you click on the spreadsheet, after the directions page has loaded, go to the bottom and click on 'cabins' and the list should appear. Incidentally, those two cabins are located in the same place on all of the S class ships, so a review on any ship will apply. EM

Both staterooms have bed by the balcony. 7222 is up forward near the forward elevators. If you are standing at the rail and you look down at the water, you will see lifeboats. 6287 is back aft. Looking down you will see water. Back aft you are near the aft elevators -- up to the Sunset Bar and lawn club, and down to the dining, martini bar, and cellar masters. I would go for the one back aft. You can walk the stairs one deck down to Café al Bacio.

It seems to have become a little more complicated, but if you click on the spreadsheet, after the directions page has loaded, go to the bottom and click on 'cabins' and the list should appear. Incidentally, those two cabins are located in the same place on all of the S class ships, so a review on any ship will apply. EM

Thanks.

Both staterooms have bed by the balcony. 7222 is up forward near the forward elevators. If you are standing at the rail and you look down at the water, you will see lifeboats. 6287 is back aft. Looking down you will see water. Back aft you are near the aft elevators -- up to the Sunset Bar and lawn club, and down to the dining, martini bar, and cellar masters. I would go for the one back aft. You can walk the stairs one deck down to Café al Bacio.

Also thanks to "Essie's Mom". I was able to see the cabins on the spreadsheet.

Wine-O....thanks for your suggestion. Will probably go for it.