Alaska 2019

ACoupleAtSea

One thing I forgot to add, we will have a placeholder from a previous disney cruise. That should save us 10%. So maybe that will get us closer to 5k.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

A DCL placeholder is good for only 2 years from the date purchased, and the new cruise has to start within that 2-year time frame. (That is different from Princess's future cruise deposits, where the new cruise just has to be booked before the 2-year expiration.) To use the DCL placeholder for a 2019 Alaska cruise, it had to have been purchased between May and September 2017, at the latest.

I have cruised to Alaska twice each on Princess, HAL, and Royal Caribbean - and loved them all. As much as I enjoy the occasional Disney cruise, I am much too frugal to pay top dollar for their summer itineraries. (However, I think their Transatlantic and Panama Canal cruises offer the best bang for the buck.) Since you are already a fan of Princess in Alaska, I'm sure your 2019 cruise on Princess with your kids will be very enjoyable.

Thank you very much for the kind words. Even though we are looking to cruise Alaska in 2019. We are still looking for to our 5days on the Magic in April. We are also doing 4 days on the Dream in Jan 2019. Alaska will be a stretch but we are gonna try.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums