Deluxe Drink Package

I'm going on Harmony in February & trying to decide if I want the Deluxe drink package. It says on-line that it's 20% off and $48/day and only offered on-line. Is that true? Will I have to pay more on board?

Also, I get this error message when I try to choose it. Is this my computer or a RCCL problem?

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Cookie

Thanks!

I'm going on Harmony in February & trying to decide if I want the Deluxe drink package. It says on-line that it's 20% off and $48/day and only offered on-line. Is that true? Will I have to pay more on board?

Also, I get this error message when I try to choose it. Is this my computer or a RCCL problem?

Bad Request

Cookie

Thanks!

With regard to the browser, try the usual: clear cookies, clear cache, private browsing mode, different browser. If that does not work, then you can always call to order.

You guys are all awesome :) Thanks!

Wait for the package to come on sale. I just paid $41/day (including 18% gratuity) on their latest sale! Just trying to help a fellow CC member save money! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bad Request

Cookie

Thanks!

Wait for the package to come on sale. I just paid $41/day (including 18% gratuity) on their latest sale! Just trying to help a fellow CC member save money! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

1. I don't believe that your $41 per day included gratuity. Check your credit card again.

2. Harmony is (very very very) likely to cost more than Grandeur.

1. I don't believe that your $41 per day included gratuity. Check your credit card again.

2. Harmony is (very very very) likely to cost more than Grandeur.

Agreed. There's no way $41 grat included was offered. If so, I'd love to see that receipt.

Some people don't realize that every sailing may not have a "sale." Always buy through cruise planner immediately and then adjust as needed.