April 2018 iconic med cruise

Grd52

I don't think we've been in the Med that early but I wouldn't think it is TOO early. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong!

We were in Florence and Tuscany one year in April and the weather was perfect -- when it had been solid rain for the prior two months. I'd say May/June is perfect, but wouldn't hesitate to go there in April.

NEVER in the full summer time!

It's hard to tell why some cruises sell out immediately and others do not.

Mura

I don't think we've been in the Med that early but I wouldn't think it is TOO early. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong!

We were in Florence and Tuscany one year in April and the weather was perfect -- when it had been solid rain for the prior two months. I'd say May/June is perfect, but wouldn't hesitate to go there in April.

NEVER in the full summer time!

It's hard to tell why some cruises sell out immediately and others do not.

Mura

April is not too early it's like anywhere you can be unlucky with the weather. I have spent a lot of time in March and April in the med and had wonderful weather. I think the availability on this cruise may be because it is just after Easter.

This is our first med cruise is april too early there seems to be a lot of availability on the riviera for this cruise

I did Rome to Venice in April (Easter in Rome) and the weather was perfect. We spent 3 days in Rome before the cruise and it was sunny and warm. We had only had one day of rain on a 12 day cruise. April is not to early.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I did Rome to Venice in April (Easter in Rome) and the weather was perfect. We spent 3 days in Rome before the cruise and it was sunny and warm. We had only had one day of rain on a 12 day cruise. April is not to early.

Hello, can I ask to early for what? I think the weather is perfect too! It may not be swimming weather. I think the sea will still be quit cool.

Susan.

We went on a Atlantic crossing & stopped at Morocco, Portugal & Spain in early April last year. It was a great time of year to hike & tour Europe. Far less tourists & spring flowers make us want to go visit in April again.

I agree. It's a time that shouldn't be as busy. So nice[emoji106][emoji106]

This is our first med cruise is april too early there seems to be a lot of availability on the riviera for this cruise

Not sure what it would be too early for ??

If you are worried about temperatures there just check each of the ports for previous temps in April

https://www.accuweather.com/en/it/rome/213490/month/213490?monyr=4/01/2017

If you prefer walking around in 90 degree heat wait until June to Sept & the other crowds of tourists