How to determine if reservations are connected

Snuckles

Hello, I've booked two rooms and my sister booked one. We both booked through a TA. Is there a way for us to verify that our reservations are connected? We want to make sure that we are seated together at dinner.

Through the Carnival site, I was able to add my sister's booking to My Cruise Manager, does that now mean that we are connected?

The only way you will know for sure is to contact your TA and ask them. If you book through a TA, Carnival won't tell you anything. You have to do it through the TA. Adding them to your cruise manager won't guarantee that they are linked for dining.

Hello, I've booked two rooms and my sister booked one. We both booked through a TA. Is there a way for us to verify that our reservations are connected? We want to make sure that we are seated together at dinner.

Through the Carnival site, I was able to add my sister's booking to My Cruise Manager, does that now mean that we are connected?

It is easily done by a TA, is it the same TA that booked all 3 rooms?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If your TA provided you with the Carnival invoice, it may list all booking numbers you are linked to. It would be down at the bottom under Guest Notes. My invoice lists all the bookings I am linked to but not all travel agencies provide the client with the cruise line invoice. Some agencies only provide their own invoice and they may or may not include linked bookings.

We had 3 bookings in our family, called Carnival customer service a few days before we sailed when we realized one was not seated with us for dinner, was told it would be taken care of. Then when we boarded, it had not been, so (as instructed) we went to the maitre d' the 1st afternoon, were told by someone with very poor English skills that it would be taken care of. Showed up for dinner the 1st night, and we were still seated separately. I hated having to call the maitre d' over to deal with this amidst all the hustle and bustle, but hey - we tried to take care of it beforehand. So you may have to be pretty inconvenienced and assertive to get this taken care of.

We had 3 bookings in our family, called Carnival customer service a few days before we sailed when we realized one was not seated with us for dinner, was told it would be taken care of. Then when we boarded, it had not been, so (as instructed) we went to the maitre d' the 1st afternoon, were told by someone with very poor English skills that it would be taken care of. Showed up for dinner the 1st night, and we were still seated separately. I hated having to call the maitre d' over to deal with this amidst all the hustle and bustle, but hey - we tried to take care of it beforehand. So you may have to be pretty inconvenienced and assertive to get this taken care of.

Oh wow, that sounds horrible, especially at each turn where you thought it was taken care of. I'm glad to hear it was eventually taken care of. I will check out the dining room and discuss with the Maitre d' if necessary.