new to NCL 7 day cruises

lennel

In the past on NCL we only did the Sky, We will be traveling on NCL Epic in September in the Med, Do they have Formal night? I need to know if we have to pack formal clothes , i would rather not, I know they only do anytime dining correct, Thanks in advance.

As said above, no formal nights on NCL.

I would strongly suggest you take some time and scan through a few pages of posts here. I am guessing you will find some information on some other things you were not aware of.

Have a great cruise.

Stuff like liquids, food and beverage packages, daily charges, boarding, money, hotels, flights, roll call, etc.

In the past on NCL we only did the Sky, We will be traveling on NCL Epic in September in the Med, Do they have Formal night? I need to know if we have to pack formal clothes , i would rather not, I know they only do anytime dining correct, Thanks in advance.

The Epic will be similar to the Sky. Difference is that shorts will be allowed in all restaurants except the Mahnattan Room MDR and Le Bistro.

The Europeans will dress up a little more (but no formal wear).

none: they do have formal optional one night and can be seen taking pictures on a few nights, but very few people dress up. for most of us: formal optional might mean a little nicer shirt for the guys and a pair of nice capris or pants for the ladies with a nice top.