New to Celebrity ?

SbbquilterUT

we have scoured the website and don’t see the Captain’s Club on deck plans. Just wondering where we get the morning coffee/food items and evening cocktail hour as an Elite member? Thanks

Need to add we are on the Eclipse - sorry.

Edited by SbbquilterUT
left info out

we have scoured the website and don’t see the Captain’s Club on deck plans. Just wondering where we get the morning coffee/food items and evening cocktail hour as an Elite member? Thanks

Unlike some other lines such as RCI, Celebrity does not have a specific dedicated area for Elite events. However, the Elite continental breakfast is usually in the Tuscan Grille and the evening cocktail hour is usually held in the lounge on one of the top decks. You should receive a note regarding this in your cabin on embarcation day.

Have a wonderful cruise.

As mentioned, you will get a sheet in your room of all the events you are entitled to. Expect the continental breakfast to be in the Tuscan Grill and the cocktail hour to be in the Sky Lounge. We enjoy the appetizers served at the cocktail hour for Elites. Enjoy.

Thanks so much for the quick responses - I am so ready for the opportunity to try out Celebrity on the terrific itinerary.

As you are aware RC loads 3 drinks on yourSeapass card for each evening to enjoy in the lounges/bars as well as in the DL for 3.5 hours. Celebrity doesn't do that. Celebrity's Elite and above social is for two hours (5 to 7) and is held in a specified lounge for that ship and sailing. Unless there are too many Elite/Elite+/Zeniths aboard to fit comfortably into that lounge, then they issue 3 drink vouchers per person pernight to be used in various bars around the ship. We enjoy both Celebrity's and RC nightly event.

As mentioned, you will get a sheet in your room of all the events you are entitled to. Expect the continental breakfast to be in the Tuscan Grill and the cocktail hour to be in the Sky Lounge. We enjoy the appetizers served at the cocktail hour for Elites. Enjoy.

We were just on the reflection for our first Celebrity cruise. Very nice. Since we are Diamond Plus at RCI, we enjoyed the evening cocktail hour. Unlike you however, I didn't care for the appetizers. I really enjoy just plain cheese with my wine (or should I say whine? - LOL). We didn't notice the continental breakfast was available in the Tuscan Grill. Wish we knew that as we always enjoy going to the Diamond Lounge for continental breakfast on RCL ships some days. We are booked for a 14 day cruise next December on the Reflection. I appreciate the information!

Having just got off the Reflection, I had to crack up at your question. My wife and I searched for the Captain's club when we got on board and couldn't find it..... Duh. We should have read the threads prior to the trip.

I really do like the Diamond Lounge on RCI ships and wish Celebrity would do the same. The Diamond club is open 24/7 and has Coffee, Tea, Water and a Capaccino machine. At least on all the ships we've been on. In the afternoon they will put cookies and other snacks out. It's really a nice quiet place to go if you want to unwind and read a book or something. The cocktail hour is longer but the lounge can get a little overcrowded at times (hence I believe is the reason for loading 3 drinks on the cards).