How to get from Haven on Breakaway to VIBE

chars

I have stayed in the Haven on some cruises and on others have just had VIBE. On my next cruise I am in the Haven and thinking about getting VIBE as well. Just wondering, if there is an easy way to access VIBE from the Haven. I know it is literally separated by a wall on deck 17, but it looks like I would still need to go down the flight of stairs, exit Haven and then go back up the stairs to VIBE.

I have stayed in the Haven on some cruises and on others have just had VIBE. On my next cruise I am in the Haven and thinking about getting VIBE as well. Just wondering, if there is an easy way to access VIBE from the Haven. I know it is literally separated by a wall on deck 17, but it looks like I would still need to go down the flight of stairs, exit Haven and then go back up the stairs to VIBE.

Nope. They are physically 2” apart with a metal partition between. You have to go down, across, out of Haven, then back up.

Or climb over the railing, hang over water, around the barrier, then back over the rail into the Vibe.

Since the Haven open deck is right next door to Vibe, why would you pay extra for essentially the same thing? You’d be in a more crowded area minus the service provided by Haven staff.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

1. Adults only

2. Outside bar

3. Better hot tub

4. Access to more areas

1. Adults only

2. Outside bar

3. Better hot tub

4. Access to more areas

I take your point about adults only, but the Haven staff will bring you adult beverages, 2 hot tubs and a small pool are just down the steps, and you don’t have to leave the Haven for “more areas.” Have you been in the BA Haven?

I love the Breakaway Haven, but my experience with the hot tubs is hit or miss with unruly children not being supervised, taking over. It can get very loud there. The hot tubs in the Vibe are large, and overlooking the water. The last time I was there it was so quiet and peaceful. I know that the servers will bring drinks in the Haven, but it is so convenient to have the bar and bathrooms right there.

We got vibe passes last time we were in the Haven on the Breakaway for the same reasons. There was no easy way, at least that we found, to navigate between the two. Maybe a Haven attendant can open the door between the sun decks on 17 for you. We didn't go from one to the other too often, but we were also in an aft penthouse that cruise so there wasn't a need to.

I agree, I feel like the Vibe was supposed to originally be part of the Haven and then they figured out a way to make more money by selling Vibe passes. Having the bar, bathrooms, two hot-tubs and cabanas is exactly what the Haven is missing on that deck.

I take your point about adults only, but the Haven staff will bring you adult beverages, 2 hot tubs and a small pool are just down the steps, and you don’t have to leave the Haven for “more areas.” Have you been in the BA Haven?

Yes I have been in the Haven on Breakaway.

The hot tubs in Vibe were warmer and if I remember correct also bigger. The hot tubs in the Haven were also more crowded on our cruise.

Being able to get drinks is not the same thing as an outside bar to sit at.

I want to be able to use as many places as possible on the ship so for me access to "more areas" is defenitely a good thing.

Don't you dare!!, Us common folk who are not privileged to be in the Haven, have only the Vibe for peace, quiet, hot tubs we can actually use, and bartenders who are extremely attentive. Tough it out!!

We just did both.

There is a door port side on deck 17, the lounging deck of the Haven. Go out that door, and turn left. Vibe is right there.

Now, sometimes we could get out, but not back in.

Note they are serious when they say no refunds for inclement weather. We are just off the 12/29 cruise that came in late today. We had 2.5 days where we weren't allowed on outside decks at all, and not even a partial refund for our Vibe cabana.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Forums mobile app

Don't you dare!!, Us common folk who are not privileged to be in the Haven, have only the Vibe for peace, quiet, hot tubs we can actually use, and bartenders who are extremely attentive. Tough it out!!

Haven guests have just as much right to VIBE as everyone else.

VIBE is the only adult-only sundeck that is exclusive (not crowded) on the entire ship.