bumper cars, trapeze, roller skating, flow rider

rustyroo

I know that bumper cars, trapeze, roller skating, flow rider can't be reserved. How does the line up work for each of them? Most have said get online 30 min early for bumper cars...does that advice apply for all activities? Are some days less busy than others to do these activities?

I know that bumper cars, trapeze, roller skating, flow rider can't be reserved. How does the line up work for each of them? Most have said get online 30 min early for bumper cars...does that advice apply for all activities? Are some days less busy than others to do these activities?

You just have to take your chances.

Read the Cruise Compass each night. Map out your strategy for the following day.

Trapeze fills up very quickly. If it's something that you REALLY want to do, get there early.

Bumper cars: The line moves fast. Don't be intimidated by a long line. If you are in line with your loved ones, just chat the time away.

Thank you! Is flow rider boogie boarding usually a long line? Not even sure if my daughter is tall enough lol. Have to check.

They will generally get 2 people on flowrider at a time for boogie boarding, which obviously helps. I figure the wait lines to be about 15 minutes or so if you time it correctly. Trial and error for your particular cruise will be the key here.

Stand up surfing will always have shorter lines in my experience, even though they will only have 1 person on at a time.

You can actually rent private time at the flowrider. There are a couple ways to do it. You can get a full private hour for $345 ( I usually split it with 3 other people ) or you can sign up for lessons for $69 for an hour. With the lessons there’s a max of of 8 people. During the slower times of year, a lot of times is only 4-6 people.

Edited by Lordnlkon