Studio Cabins - Pricing?

Treatsea

They are listed. Just make sure you change the number of passengers to 1 in your cruise search. Then they will come up.

Too much I have not seen a decent price on a studio In a number of years I am paying less for a solo balcony than a studio for the January 19th Breakaway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i love the studio's, I find they are priced between 50-75% of the normal fare of an inside dependent on cruise. Do an advanced search for 1 person and not the default which is 2 persons and if they are available the price should come up. I love the access to the lounge and have found on EPIC that the room stewards seem a little more attentive and keen to talk to you.

I tend to not just take into account cost, as with a normal inside or balcony you don't get 24/7 access to the studio lounge which is usually very quiet all of the time except the solo meet and greet time.

It's possible to find them cheap (or cheap-ish -- less than an inside, anyway) but on high-demand weeks (like Spring Break,) the prices can soar from the demand. On the NCL website, filter the cruise search to 1 Guest and Stateroom Type=Studio, then sort by price. Bargains will float to the top.

Too much I have not seen a decent price on a studio In a number of years I am paying less for a solo balcony than a studio for the January 19th Breakaway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It all depends on when you can travel. Mid January you are right, but at spring break or during the summer, the studios are always better. They average about 70% of the cost of an inside during peak times.

Prices have steadily exponentially increased- while I paid around $1,099 for each of my 2018 Escape studios, one of them eventually went up to $1,499 and the same cruise next year is $1,349. I was looking at Bliss Studios for Alaska and they are high even in the second year of 2019 going to as high as $1,949.

It's convenient for them to raise prices on Studios as then the insurance automatically goes up.

Prices have steadily exponentially increased- while I paid around $1,099 for each of my 2018 Escape studios, one of them eventually went up to $1,499 and the same cruise next year is $1,349. I was looking at Bliss Studios for Alaska and they are high even in the second year of 2019 going to as high as $1,949.

It's convenient for them to raise prices on Studios as then the insurance automatically goes up.

Why would you buy insurance from NCL? You can get better coverage, at a lower cost online as long as you buy when you book.

Norwegian doesn't list the pricing for their studio cabins online. Anyone know what the typical price is?

My daughter is paying 1714.00 US dollars for Studio cabin on 7day Alaska in Sept of 2018. For comparison sons inside cabin on the same deck double occupancy is 2527.00 and My spa mini suite on deck 15 is 5200.00 . These were booked way early , it looks like prices are going up at least if you are headed to Alaska on the Bliss. As stated in another post , you must put 1 in the number of passengers when booking or the booking wont let you choose a studio.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums