Electronic Boarding Pass

firemanbobswife

All this talk about missing paperwork had me looking back into my old emails and I was able to find one that had a link to an e-boarding pass which looks just like the one you print out. Carnival emails it to you the day of sailing. However if you don’t get emails or accidentally delete it, you can access it even if your cruise is offline because it’s cruising day! The heath questionnaire is there too.

I substituted my old booking number for my new one and it does work so I feel pretty confident it should work for anyone. Put your booking number at the very end after the “/“.

https://www.carnival.com/BookedGuest/boardingpass/funmail/booking/

Hey FBW, I tried this also (plugging in our booking number at the end of the URL you posted) and got the same "don't worry be happy" error page that sanmacrosman saw. I guess maybe you're just special since it works for you?? ;)

Is your cruise paid in full? It worked for both mine and the other cabin that is cruising.

Is your cruise paid in full? It worked for both mine and the other cabin that is cruising.

Yeah, we've been paid for quite a while. I'll try one of the other bookings in our group and see what happens.

Edit: just tried a different paid up booking number, same error page. Oh well.........

This is definitely the link. I tried it again multiple times even with and without the https. Maybe there’s a glitch on here showing it as a link so it should read after the www.

carnival.com/BookedGuest/boardingpass/funmail/booking/

And then enter your booking number immediately after the “/“ no spaces.

This is definitely the link. I tried it again multiple times even with and without the https.

It should read

carnival.com/BookedGuest/boardingpass/funmail/booking/

And then enter your booking number immediately after the “/“ no spaces.

That worked! The original URL was truncated in the middle and I think that was the problem. Thanks! :)

Actually this SLOWED us down in Galveston Dec 17 sailing. My daughter tried to use her electronic boarding pass and they pulled her to the side and we had to wait for her to have the port person PRINT her a copy before we could get back in line!? Of course, us old fashioned paper copy boomers sailed right on through. lol

Actually this SLOWED us down in Galveston Dec 17 sailing. My daughter tried to use her electronic boarding pass and they pulled her to the side and we had to wait for her to have the port person PRINT her a copy before we could get back in line!? Of course, us old fashioned paper copy boomers sailed right on through. lol

Well that’s strange. Why didn’t they just scan the barcode?

All this talk about missing paperwork had me looking back into my old emails and I was able to find one that had a link to an e-boarding pass which looks just like the one you print out. Carnival emails it to you the day of sailing. However if you don’t get emails or accidentally delete it, you can access it even if your cruise is offline because it’s cruising day! The heath questionnaire is there too.

I substituted my old booking number for my new one and it does work so I feel pretty confident it should work for anyone. Put your booking number at the very end after the “/“.

https://www.carnival.com/BookedGuest/boardingpass/funmail/booking/

Thanks for posting this. Always good to have an option B just in case!