D+ bogo dinner benefit?

njkruzer

Dh and I can't seem to remember/agree but I seem to recall that on the Adventure last January we ate at Chops for our anniversary and had a D+ bogo benefit we used. It was not first night so wasn't first night done right. We'll be on the Anthem in January and would prefer not to do a specialty restaurant 1st night. Anyone remember? Thanks.

Dh and I can't seem to remember/agree but I seem to recall that on the Adventure last January we ate at Chops for our anniversary and had a D+ bogo benefit we used. It was not first night so wasn't first night done right. We'll be on the Anthem in January and would prefer not to do a specialty restaurant 1st night. Anyone remember? Thanks.

The D+ bogo coupon can be used the first or second night.

Thanks. That will work for us, though that wasn't the night of our anniversary last year. While we usually sail for our anniversary not this year so specialty dinner can be any night. We have traditional dining and usually like to go to mdr 1st night. Will make a reservation once we board.

1st 2 night only. Bob answered you, but I had to as like you, I'm an alumni of the "Oceanic.":)Brings back such wonderful memories.

1st 2 night only. Bob answered you, but I had to as like you, I'm an alumni of the "Oceanic.":)Brings back such wonderful memories.

The Oceanic when she was with Home lines? That was a different world of cruising. I see you are sailing on 1-28. It says Quantum, or are you sailing on the Anthem? We will be on the Anthem for that sailing.

The Oceanic when she was with Home lines? That was a different world of cruising. I see you are sailing on 1-28. It says Quantum, or are you sailing on the Anthem? We will be on the Anthem for that sailing.

Oooops! Yes, on the Anthem.

Where do you get the D+ Bogo for Chops. We sail on Empress this weekend and have not seen anything on this. Maybe smaller ships don’t offer.

If you are Diamond Plus in Crown & Anchor, then the coupon will be automatically added electronically to your SeaPass card. There should be a letter in your stateroom when you arrive wth all your coupons listed.

The Oceanic when she was with Home lines? That was a different world of cruising.are sailing .

Also cruised on Home Lines...but on MS Italia. Yes...that was a totally different world back then! NYC to Nassau and return. Had to tender to the pier back in those days!

We just turned D+. Does the D+ BOGO benefit work for Izumi, and if so, how?

You might find that this varies by ship. I've seen it both ways, not covered at all, or covered up to some fixed about of credit, such as $30. I think it's also likely that the Hibachi option won't be covered.

Also cruised on Home Lines...but on MS Italia. Yes...that was a totally different world back then! NYC to Nassau and return. Had to tender to the pier back in those days!

I don't remember tendering in Nassau. Our children found a picture of us boarding in NY, all dressed, and wanted to know where we were going. In 1971 I explained that was how you dressed. That part I don't miss. Dressing for dinner was nice and we enjoyed doing it again on the QM2.

I'm also an Oceanic alumni with wonderful memories of what cruising really is all about. Every night was "done right!" I'm so glad to have been so fortunate.

Hi Bob,

Do you know how the D+ bogo works for a solo cruiser? Thanks.

Happy New Year to you and Lee.

Marie

Speak to the restaurant people, they should be able to work something out. Normally they will let you dine the second time for free.

Edited by Host Clarea

Speak to the restaurant people, they should be able to work something out. Normally they will let you dine the second time for free.

This has,been my experience. On some ships I've also heard people say they ordered two entres versus going back a second time.