Power converter for plugs

jnc411

Hi all just wondering if anyone knows where to go to get the power converter for applicances , etc. for Europe. I have purchased others at Walmart, and Target before , but couldn't find them this time. Radio Shack has them but pretty prices 30 to 40 $$$, trying to get one for my sons christmas stocking, he leaves for Neatherlands on the 26th. And yes I still make stockings for everyone, I know they are all grown up, but I enjoy doing it.

Cori

Hi all just wondering if anyone knows where to go to get the power converter for applicances , etc. for Europe. I have purchased others at Walmart, and Target before , but couldn't find them this time. Radio Shack has them but pretty prices 30 to 40 $$$, trying to get one for my sons christmas stocking, he leaves for Neatherlands on the 26th. And yes I still make stockings for everyone, I know they are all grown up, but I enjoy doing it.

Cori

:) Just purchased this item at Wal mart in the luggage dept. I have also seen them at target in the luggage dept. I believe I paid approx. $16.00 for a multi plug adaptor and a small case. Good luck.

I ended up buying my converter at Radio Shack after looking at other places as well. The one we had to had ones at multiple prices based on the voltage that they could handle so you might want to look at that. Be sure that whatever you purchase will support the voltage that you have in mind. We are happy with the one that we got from Radio Shack.

Keith

Thanks everyone, our Walmart and Target are out of them. Heard I could check Home Depot, they might have them.

Keith1010: Yes I was checking to make sure that it is the proper type of converter.They have changed since they last time we bought them , then it was a multi Pak, that had about 4 plugs in it and you just needed to match the plug converter. Now it is all included in one unit, probably better quality also. Thanks all.

Cori

Archived