Celebrity Cruises Gift Cards 16% off now at CardCash

jobey

Are these used to purchase a cruise or for on-board purchases?

The only restriction I found is that they cannot be used to settle your onboard account. I would call Celebrity before purchasing to be sure.

If legitimate and you have the money good way to purchase your cruise for 16% off. Just buy enough cards to pay off your cruise even if its a year from now. I saw a recent story on one of the TV Business Channels of people who use this approach in certain cases to buy new auto's.

Careful, these people can be extremely dishonest. I tried to purchase cruise gift cards 3 times while their site was having maintenance issues, unaware that my charges went through, without actually purchasing anything. $1,300 x 3 without a sale to show for it. They wanted my statements for proof, but I just filed chargebacks instead. 2 they granted instantly, one they fought tooth and nail to keep.

https://www.bbb.org/new-jersey/business-reviews/prepaid-credit-cards/cardcash-com-in-brick-nj-90028712

Buyer of an gift card be ware that some trip insurance policies do not cover purchases made with gift cards. I got $550 in Celebrity gift cards for credit card points, they came just fine, properly branded with the Celebrity name and my TA was able to use from for my initial deposit with a minimum of hassle. Fast forward 6 months to me having to cancel the cruise 5 days before departure due to illness and when I filed my claim with my insurance carrier they would not cover the gift card portion because it was not "cash, check or credit card". So in my case, it was $550 flushed down the toilet.