Bay West Adventures Review

Aubreysmom09

We decided to take a snorkeling excursion with Bay West Adventures in Nassau on Christmas Eve. It was a pretty amazing experience. We met Sam at 9am at the pier next to Senor Frogs really close to where the ships are. The excursion was for 5 of us myself (36), husband(37), 8year old daughter, and my parents which are in their mid 50's. He was very punctual arrived a couple minuets early which was a pleasant surprise. When we left the pier he started to tell us the plans, asked us a couple of questions, and then showed us some scenery and gave us history of the area. At our first stop at a beach we got out and collected shells, and a few pictures. This was the only stop my dad got out of, because he thought the water was a bit cold, and he had beer :D After the island stop we went to a stop at a reef and snorkeled there for a bit. There were plenty of fish, and the water was a bit choppy their was some weather on it's way. We pulled up anchor and went to another stop where we got to swim with green sea turtles. At this point the water was getting really choppy we decided to use life jackets just in case we got tired I'm glad we did. Our daughters favorite thing in the world is green sea turtles. We just pushed through it. We didn't see any for the longest time, and after Sam shouting from the boat the general area he saw them after about 25minutes we finally saw a few turtles. One went straight up to her and my husband. She was so excited, and said it was her favorite moment ever! after this stop we went to another area that was a bit more shallow to get sand dollars, but at that time we were all very tired. Our DD really wanted a sand dollar, so Sam decided to jump in and grab her a few. If or when we go on another cruise that stops in Nassau we will do this same trip again it was worth every penny!

Probably 15 minutes. We were out for a total of 2 hours. We were at the turtle stop for a good 40 minutes, because it took us so long to find the turtles :') We could have stayed longer at either stop, but we were trying to beat the weather.

Probably 15 minutes. We were out for a total of 2 hours. We were at the turtle stop for a good 40 minutes, because it took us so long to find the turtles :') We could have stayed longer at either stop, but we were trying to beat the weather.

Thank you!