Mediterranean Cruise - nee advice

Depending on where you are going in Tuscany, there are websites that can give you an idea of the weather at various times of year. For example, this website gives a seasonal forecast for Florence.

The early part of November might be cool but nice. It is one of the rainier months, though.

Enjoy!

Lisa

We are planning a cruise to Mediterranean and the a week in Tuscany. Is Movember too cold in Tuscany? anyone been on Marco Polo? or Norwegian Jewel or Serenade of the sea? Appreciate any advice. First time to this area. Thanks

we have been on the Marco Polo.

If you are looking for vegas type shows and deluxe accomodation don't go.

However if you like less pax (700) decent food , good staff and port intensive she is a good ship. They look after you from the time you get off the plane till they drop you back at the airport.....hotel stays, transfers included and usually a siteseeing city tour.

We were based in Tuscany in mid October this year. There was a fair bit of rain around San Gimignano and Siena where we were based. A light jacket was all I needed. We absolutely loved Tuscany as I am sure you will. Have a great trip.

Cheers,

Andre

• 1 month later...

Aussie52, if you haven't already booked,have a look at Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas its going to the Med from Barcelona doing 7 return. Its an awesome ship 2nd biggest at the moment! Far better than our Oz ships thats for sure. Have a Great Vacation.I'm not sure how long she's there for though? There are a couple of trips after me in Oct.

Archived