Celebrity Eclipse Aqua Spa Cafe

cementhands

We are looking forward to the Eclipse cruise in February and are wondering about new menu for the aqua spa cafe. I’ve read that certain ships still offer grilled salmon and artic char to order depending on chef.

Any recent sailings menu post would be appreciated.

We’ve been on RCL last 2 cruises. Anthem and Grandeur.

Last Celebrity was Equionox back in 2016 and we loved eating healthy food at the aqua spa cafe.

Many thanks for info.

Cheers.

Was on equinox this past October. Have always loved the Aqua Spa cafe but have noticed a deterioration in the offerings over the past several years. This last trip there were no daily specials. There was no fresh prep of any kind. There were a selection of small plates that were quite tasty but they never changed. After about 3 or 4 days they got very boring. There are lots of changes on X in general none of them good. On the other hand they were monitoring the chair hog situation quite successfully. I actually saw a pool butler remove someone’s belongings from chairs that had been unoccupied for more than a half hour. However in most other areas they just seem to be adding nails to the coffin.

I wouldnt count on seeing any cooked to order food at Aqua Spa Cafe. This seems to have been discontinued or at least being phased out, but you wont know until you are on board.

I was on the Reflection Oct/Nov and you could still order the salmon at lunch. It was as good as ever.