Is it really that bad at the BOTTOM of the ship?

Dining rooms on deck 2? :confused:

Maybe they eat in the crew's mess. On deck 1, (where we stayed once in the

family room with our 36 yo kid) we were only 1 deck above I95. I will never stay that

low again, so much weight on top of my head, I wanna be up high enough (close enough to

walk up a flight to the Lido for coffee in AM) where I need an oxygen mask to breath:D

Edited by skypilot52

Just think, there are over 1000 people that live below the lowest deck for 6+ months at a time.

Yea, but they don't have to pay to live there, and get free food ,besides. And when they leave

their cabins, they get paid by the rest of us to come up for air. You forgot about that, didn't you? ;)

We were on Navigator in December deck 2 Oceanview midship. .Usually we book decks 7 and above but got a great deal on this cabin. As stated earlier the only issue we had is the deck does not go all the way thru the ship so had to go to deck 4 to get to other end of ship but was great location to get to MTD room and main pools . No noise on floor and no movement. We actually really enjoyed our room.

Cool....I like swordfish steaks on the grill!! :D Errrr...do you think they will mind if I light

up my charcoal grill in my cabin?

No because your a D++S. Oops that's another thread. ;) BTW have a great and enjoyable cruise on the Jewel. Our favorite RC ship. Bon Voyage. :wine-glass::wine-glass:

No because your a D++S. Oops that's another thread. ;) BTW have a great and enjoyable cruise on the Jewel. Our favorite RC ship. Bon Voyage. :wine-glass:

LOL!! ;p:p

Thanks! Looking forward to it! :D

Yes, agree...the Radiance sisters are our favorites. :hearteyes:

I had an inside cabin on Deck 2 Forward for my Med cruise in Sept. I always get a cabin on Deck 7-9. The negatives were that it was so far away from the Windjammer and can't walk all the way thru on this deck. The positives were virtually no movement and easy access for disembarking at ports. I still prefer the higher decks, mid-ship or aft. It was still a good cabin.

We did an inside on Deck 2 in Sept on a Med cruise. It wasn't bad at all, especially on a port intensive cruise (Closer to get off for the day) It IS pretty quiet, only draw back for us is that we like to take the stairs when we can and when you are on deck 2, that means a lot of stair action

We did an inside on Deck 2 in Sept on a Med cruise. It wasn't bad at all, especially on a port intensive cruise (Closer to get off for the day) It IS pretty quiet, only draw back for us is that we like to take the stairs when we can and when you are on deck 2, that means a lot of stair action

We love taking the stairs, the more that better!!!

We just had adjoining interior rooms on deck 3 Allure near the dining rooms. I was very concerned that I would hate it, but I shouldn't have been. It was GREAT!! So quiet! And with 3 kids it was very easy to get to and from the dining room (we were on the deck 5 dining room, so just 2 quick flights up).

Our next cruise we're on deck 8, but I would absolutely book deck 3 again.