Spa Appointments

kzam715

We’re going on the Jewel in a little over 2 weeks, and the ladies in our group want to book spa appts. I’ve been on many cruises, but this will be my first time enjoying the spa!My question is, is it really cheaper to book them now online? My sister is very adamant about getting them booked now, because of it being cheaper, but I don’t want to book now when we have no idea what our days will look like.

I know I’ve seen them run specials on the ship, so it may be alright to wait. But, just wanted to check here and see if anyone with some experience can give me some guidance. :D

The cheapest day is departure day with port days and then sea days being progressively more expensive. For selection of days based on price, booking now makes sense, but the prices will be the same prior to sailing as they are onboard. You just may have to pick a more expensive time if you book onboard.

The other option as cb states is to watch the Cruise Compass for daily specials. These tend to be sampler offerings rather than a discount on a full facial or massage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We’re going on the Jewel in a little over 2 weeks, and the ladies in our group want to book spa appts. I’ve been on many cruises, but this will be my first time enjoying the spa!My question is, is it really cheaper to book them now online? My sister is very adamant about getting them booked now, because of it being cheaper, but I don’t want to book now when we have no idea what our days will look like.

I know I’ve seen them run specials on the ship, so it may be alright to wait. But, just wanted to check here and see if anyone with some experience can give me some guidance. :D

They usually are cheaper or have specials on port days.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

you are all but guaranteed to have a $99 tasting on port days which will consist of 3 20 minute mini treatments of your choice out of a list of like 6. bookable only on board and is probably the best bang for the buck as the entire Spa is overpriced to a large degree.