Where to find Credit Card OBC on NCL.com

jmoak

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. I recently called and had some of my Norwegian credit card points converted to $100 in OBC for my upcoming cruise in March. I have now logged into my vacation summary and I have yet to be able to find where the $100 is located? I can't yet view my eDocs as we are just over 60 days out. Will it be located there when we are at 60 days? Or should it be located somewhere else within my vacation summary? I feel like I have looked at every link, but maybe I'm missing something.

Again, this is OBC that is provided from having a Norwegian credit card.

Thanks for your help.

you can find it two places:

1) when your e-docs is available, it will be listed under on board amenity

2) you can call up NCL or your travel agent and ask for an Amenity Confirmation.

on both the e-docs and confirmation, It will will say something like World Points $100 On-Board Credit Certificate

First, your credit card is only Norwegian branded, it is a Bank of America credit card.

Second, don't assume that everything connected to your cruise shows up on NCL's website. Some items will appear on your invoice, some on your amenity confirmation, some on your dining confirmation, and some on your shoreex confirmation. These are all different documents...all available for the asking from your Travel Agent or PCC. Just ask them....after all, that is what they are being paid to do. You shouldn't have to rely on Internet message boards when there are people being paid to provide you with information.

you can find it two places:

1) when your e-docs is available, it will be listed under on board amenity

2) you can call up NCL or your travel agent and ask for an Amenity Confirmation.

on both the e-docs and confirmation, It will will say something like World Points $100 On-Board Credit Certificate

Thanks for the response shof515!!